One.

Mallory fanned herself. She's been feeling off this last week or so. I hope I'm not getting sick. I can't afford to take any time off work. She thought to herself.
     They were waiting to start the photoshoot, setting up the lights and cameras. The group should be arriving any minute. She's heard of Stray Kids, but hasn't heard any of their songs and doesn't know much about the members. She did know they were very popular, with swams of fans surrounding the studio even now.
     Her boss Tammy, the lead photographer, came in, checking her camera lens.
     "I just got word, they're 5 minutes out. Mal, how we looking?" Tammy asked without looking up.
     "We're all set up. Just grouping the outfits by member and then I'm heading to grab the snacks and drinks."
     Tammy nodded, attention elsewhere. She seemed especially nervous for this shoot. She must be a fan. Thought Mallory with a smirk as she headed outside and towards the truck.
     She was squeezing through the crowd when they started screaming at the top of their lungs.  Glancing towards the front of the studio, she saw a black van pull up into the space between the barricades. Curiosity made her stop to watch, bodies shoving and pushing around her.
     They filed out of the van, smiling and waving at the fans one by one. They were very attractive she had to admit. Not her usual type, but she could definitely see the appeal.
     The wind shifted so that they were upwind and Mallory gasped. She caught a faint scent of exotic spices that made her overheat and caused a sharp twinge low in her stomach. How could a smell turn her on? Her wetness grew at an incredible speed, causing an ache that she didnt know what to do with.
     She had always been unaffected when it came to lust and sexual appetites. She'd never had a partner of any sort. Never wanted one. So it was completely unexpected for this strong desire to come out of nowhere.
    The wind shifted again, blowing towards the direction of the guys. She felt a tiny bit better now that the scent faded.
     Almost in unison, their heads jerked up and swung in her direction. They scanned the crowd around her, almost as if they were looking for someone. After a moment it seemed Bangchan reluctantly snapped out of it. He began to hastily usher the younger ones inside, practically having to drag I.N. behind them and into the building.
     Mallory shook herself out of it and continued on her way to her companies truck, grabbing the bags of snacks and drinks from the back and shuffling her way back through the crowd and into the side building door. Making her way to the break room down the hall from the studio she set up the snack table and grabbed a sparkling water for Tammy.
     Once in the studio, the guys, now on set, jerked their heads up again. This time they all were looking directly at her. She took a sharp inhale in surprise and once again caught the scent of those exotic spices. Strong enough this time that she almost doubled over.
     Bangchan took a step in her direction then stopped himself, holding up a hand to stop the boys who seemed to be about to follow him.
     He said something sharp under his breath and they all slowly eased back into their poses.
     Mallory made her way to Tammy on wobbly legs and offered her the water, not noticing the eyes that were following her. Tammy accepted it and took a sip before she signalled that she was going to start taking the pictures.
     Over the next several hours Mallory stood in the back, shuffling from one foot to the other in hopes of easing the unfamiliar ache with no such luck. She tried to breathe through her mouth, but she could almost taste the spices in the air so that wasnt any help.
     When she started to feel wetness dripping down the inside of her thighs she had to fight back panic. She was wearing a knee length dress and was terrified that the wetness would begin to show once it reached the hem.
     She was so distracted by that that she didnt register some of the boys groaning while the others eyes grew heavy.
     Tammy saw this too and called for a 15 minute break, thinking they were tired. Mallory practically sprinted to the bathroom. In the stall she hastily wiped up all she could but it just seemed to keep coming. After one last wipe she left the stall and splashed some cold water on her face and wiped some on the back of her neck. She took a few deep breaths trying to calm down, but this abnormal heat was unrelenting.
     "I just need to get through today." She whispered to herself before splashing water one last time and walking out of the restroom....straight into someone's chest. Someone radiating that intoxicating smell.
     "What are you doing outside of your home?" That person growled angrily. She looked up to find Bangchan scowling down at her.
     "What do you mean?" She asked in confusion.
     "You know exactly what I mean. It's your time and you're out and about in public. That is completely reckless and irresponsible. Your male and pack should be ashamed of themselves. GO HOME NOW."
     With one last growl he stormed away, back towards the studio as if he made his point and completely expected to be obeyed.
     Mallory was at a loss. What did she do? What did he mean? Why was he mad? All these questions were left unanswered. She felt the driving need to obey him, but she absolutely couldn't. She needed this job and she couldn't afford to take off and potentially get fired.
     She shuffled back to the studio, for some reason dreading disappointing this man she just met. But it couldn't be helped. She avoided looking at him when she went in. Over the next few hours she could feel not just his eyes, but the eyes of the other members on her.
     "They seem so distracted today. And sort of angry too. Do you think something upset them?" Mallory overheard a staff member whisper to another.
     "I dont know." They replied. "They're not usually like this."
     An hour later Tammy called out "Ok people, that's a wrap!"
     Mallory heaved a big sigh of relief and started to pack things up, aware of the spice hovering and then fading away as the boys left the room. Finishing up she said bye to the rest of the crew and headed to the entrance to take the train home. She noticed the fans were still out front and wondered how popular this group must be to have fans lingering even after they left.
     She was almost to the door when she realized she didnt have her bookbag with her. Shit. She turned around and headed back towards the break room, remembering exactly where she set it down.
     Walking in, she got slammed with the scent of spices a split second before her eyes registered the group was in the room. Even as she doubled over from the onslaught of lust her eyes jumped to Bangchan's. She wondered why she felt so guilty to still be there after he told her to leave when she barely even knew him.
     She could hear subtle sounds in the room, almost like high pitched whining, but was to busy watching Bangchan as he stood up and stalked towards her. Stopping in front of her, he demanded "What the fuck are you still doing here?"
     "I-I forgot my bag."
     "You know what, call your alpha. I demand to speak with him."
     What the fuck? My alpha? At her look of confusion Bangchan's eyes narrowed and then shot wide open.
     "Holy shit, you're a stray." He said under his breath. The guys must have super hearing because at that they all shot up out of their seats with gasps.
     The smell of spices suddenly grew tenfold, and had her whimper in pain. Her body was in overdrive and it was not comfortable. She squeezed her eyes shut and counted to ten but the pain didnt get any easier.
     "Hush baby. Easy. What's your name?" If she hadn't been hurting so bad she would have whiplash over his sudden change in tone and demeanor. When she looked up at him again he was watching her with sympathy in his eyes with an undertone of excitement.
     "Mallory." She said.
     When he saw tears forming in hers from the pain he hastily looked around the room, finding the camera in a top corner. Angling himself so it couldn't see her he murmured "I know what's wrong with you and can help you with the pain, Mallory. Will you let me?"
     She was so out of it and so desperate that she nodded without caring what that even meant.
     He began with nuzzling her hair. It was oddly comforting to her though it did nothing for the pain. His hand came up and lightly caged her neck. It should have scared her that this practical stranger had his large hand wrapped around her neck but it was strangely soothing. The hand drifted down, index finger trailing lightly between her breasts, then over to her nipple. It hardened instantly and caused her to arch her back into it.
     "Good girl" he whispered. The hand descended slowly before reaching the hem of her dress. He trailed his fingertips up the inside of her thigh finding wetness along the way. He groaned and buried his face in her hair. When he reached his target she let out a sharp cry which he hastily smothered with a kiss. When his tongue swept in, it met hers. My first kiss. She thought groggily, never expecting this would be how it happened.
     His fingers slid between her folds, her wetness making it hot and slippery. Toes curling in her shoes, she moaned. When she heard others moan with her her eyes shot open, remembering with humiliation that the other group members where in the room with them. She looked past Bangchan and saw all their eyes fixed intently on them.
     Mallory took a step back, but the hand between her thighs pulled her back with a sharp pull on her panties.
     "Don't worry about them. Eyes on me baby." At the low demand she melted again, eyes going to his face. His fingers slipped back between her folds and found her clit. She swallowed her whimper, squeezed her eyes shut and pressed her face into his neck.
     In her 19 years of life, never would she have imagined doing something like this with a stranger. Much less with an audience. But it just felt so good and he felt so strong and safe. Plus, he definitely knew what he was doing. Starting slowly he built her up higher and higher. She started grinding shamelessly on his fingers and clutched at his arm and shirt. He started going faster and faster, urged on by her moans of pleasure. Suddenly she was there. Her first orgasm coming on the fingers of this strange man under the eyes of 7 others. She screamed into his chest and gushed all over him and he seemed unable to help but to grind into her hip. God, he was so hard.
     Panting, she slowly came back down. She opened her eyes and met his just as he lifted his fingers to his mouth, sliding them in and slowly sucking her juices clean. She could see his lust burning deep in there. Over his shoulder she saw the others panting, beads of sweat on their forehead from their excitement. As the reality of what just happened sunk in, she felt the beginnings of a panic attack. Oh God, did she really just do that??
     At her panicked breathing he blocked her view of the others and said "NO. Don't do that. Everything is ok. I've got you and you're safe with us. Don't be scared. Please." He seemed to add please as an afterthought, as if trying to remind himself to be nice.
     Telling herself to breathe slowly, she closed her eyes and blocked out everything else. He stayed pressed against her, his presence seeming to ground her.
     "Hyung, can we keep her?" One of the members asked. Mallory thought it was I.N. but couldn't be sure. God, she didnt even know there names and she just let them watch her have her first orgasm. At the hands of their leader. Deep breaths, Mal. Deep breaths.
     "I dont know guys. We dont know her situation." Bangchan said.
     "But she's obviously a stray. Why else would she have been unprotected during what seems to be her first heat?" Was that Han? Wait, heat? What?
     "Guys, I can't make that decision until I have some more information. I can't just claim her just based on that. Plus, we don't even know what her stance is on this."
     Bangchan absentmindedly stroked a hand through her hair as he spoke to them.
     "First things first, now that we've taken care of her more urgent needs we need to get out of here. Someone get her some mens clothes to change into."
     Mallory heard someone rush to get some. She felt Bangchan turn his head to peer down at her and she opened her eyes to meet his.
     "Theres our girl." He said softly with a smile. "Come sit down. Let me ask you somethings."
     He led her to one of the seats and kneeled down in front of her so they were eye to eye. She had a feeling he was trying to be as non intimidating as possible.
     "What's your name love?"
     "Mallory"
     "Mallory, do you have any idea what's going on with your body? Why you're feeling like this?"
     "No" She whispered, her lip slightly quivering.
     "Shh, it's ok. Do you have any biological family alive?"
     "How did you...? ...No, none. My mother died when I was 3 and I was in the foster system since then."
     He nodded as if not surprised.
     "See hyung!" I.N. said. "She's a stray! She needs a pack. We can't just leave her."
     "Quiet down bud, don't scare her." He turned back to her.
     "Ok, so I'm sure you have questions and we have answers. But we can't do that here. I suggest we head back to our dorm and handle things there. I know you don't know us like that but I'm sure you can sense you can trust me, right?" He asked with a smile and a tilt of his head.
     Strangely enough, she did. Which is more than she can say for most other people in her life. She nodded as another member (Felix?) came rushing back in with some clothes in his hand.
     "Here. These should be baggy enough to hide the fact that shes a girl." He said handing them to Bangchan who nodded and thanked him before turning back to Mallory.
     "Ok sweetheart. I need you to listen to me." He said in a mesmerizing voice. "You're going to take these into the restroom and change into them. You're going to tuck your hair down the back of the sweatshirt and put the hood on. Then come meet us back here. Got it?"
     She took the offered clothes and looked down at them. She wanted to say yes and do exactly as he asked, but why? This was getting too wierd. What the hell was she doing? She moved to stand up but he blocked her.
     "I need you to know that we want what's best for you and to help you." He said. She nodded in acknowledgment and he reluctantly moved out of her way.
     On her way to the bathroom she started thinking if she should make a run for it but some invisible force had her doing exactly as he instructed.
     When she got back, they were all standing up with their jackets on, waiting for her. She went to grab her bookbag but another member (Leeknow?) grabbed it before she did, seemingly holding it hostage.
     "Ok, let's go. We are going to walk directly out and into the van. No stopping, no posing for pictures. Got it? Here, sweetheart, put this face mask on. Everyone else too so hers doesn't look so out of place." Bangchan said in a voice of authority.
     Everyone did as they were told and headed for the front door. They arranged themselves around her as they walked out into the screaming fans and she couldn't decide if she felt more protected or trapped. Maybe both? When the van door was opened and they started to pile in she hesitated briefly at the door, but Bangchan was behind her and gently pushed her in.
     He ushered her to sit in the far back seats, away from the american driver who didnt seem to notice there was one extra person. Once they were on the way the rest of the boys started excitedly speaking in korean, throwing glances back at Mallory.
     In the enclosed van, the air grew thick, the scent of spices strong. She started breathing more heavily as it started up again. The other boys fought back moans almost as if they could tell.
     She subconsciously started to roll her hips restlessly until she felt Bangchan's hand rubbing in circles on her thigh, trying to calm her down. When that didnt work she whimpered and grabbed his wrist, eyes pleading with his. One look and he gave a quick nod.
     "Excuse me," he called to the driver, "can you please put some music on? Something loud?" The driver nodded and turned on the music, coincidentally it was Kpop.
     Bangchan applied pressure to her inner thigh and after Mallory confirmed the driver could not see she slowly spread her legs. His hand started inching higher and higher and Mallory grew more and more desperate, spreading as wide as she could and trying to pull his hand where she needed it. He was strong but let her pull him anyways till his hand was shoved down her sweats.
     He had treated her gently last time, but this time as soon as contact was made he grew rough. She was gushing and moaning and twitching on the seat. His fingers never went inside her, but they were bold on her clit, demanding a response.
    She could make out the other members straining their necks to get a better view and she grew embarrassed but the pain of unfulfilled lust was stronger.
     She was almost there, so close, when the van pulled to a stop. They were at the dorms and she was a desperate mess.