Part 15 : Light to my darkness (R)

A/N : I cannot write smut but let me try, if you think that it is failed then just move on to the next chapter, lol

A/N : I cannot write smut but let me try, if you think that it is failed then just move on to the next chapter, lol. IVE WARNED YOU THIS IS RATED R BUT YOLO

Soohyun POV

Good job, Kim Soohyun. Good job.

I mumbled in my head, glad that I got bravery to take this decision. On flying to Jeju Island to chase her.

The hell with Gold Medalist, Sangsub hyung, Dispatch, the hell with everyone.... I just missed her so bad and this time I wouldn't let her go.

Thus, after I know that she's assigned to take advertisements shoots in Jeju, I asked my manager to contact her manager, to make some arrangements for me to spending time with her.

Also, I wouldn't regret it, this decision, I am pretty sure. Crazy isn't it? Been together less than a year but she becomes everything..... I was not able to distinguish this strange feelings at first, but now.. I know that this is love.

This is still love and always be love, even here, at this moment when we ran our feet together at night during the rain hands in hands, with fingers interwined, in Jeju Island, faraway from home.

I put my long black coat covering her head from the rains, as we kept running and running then we reached my place. It was a 2 floors private luxury villa. Mostly in white. My manager chose it for me after I requested a remote and private one.

Because I knew this would happen.

I slid the card to open the door and led Jiwon to enter the villa. She walked slowly behind me, with our hands still entangled, observing there and there, in awe to see the atmosphere. The lights were still dimmed it gave a romantic impression.

We chuckled and giggled on the way taking the stairs on reaching the bedroom in the second floor. It was a spacious room, with one large bed in the middle of it, covered by comfortable silk beddings all in white. There was also a walk-in closet, and I could see the velvet curtain was still open. I like sleeping with the curtain open.

I turned my body to face her, and she gasped, then stuttered, "I... I'll wash first." then in a swift move she walked her feet into the bathroom, disappeared from my sight.

I chuckled to witness it, she's cute when she did that, she knew she couldn't ran away from me now. She's here, we're here. After a month of separation, she should know what would be next....

"Jiwon-ah," after I finished smoking two cigarettes in the balcony, I knocked the bathroom door.

"Huh, yeah?" She shouted from inside, hesitantly.

"You didn't bring any clothes changing with you.." I reminded her. I grin, liked to tease this girl.

"But if you choose to come out without clothes, then I'll be gladly........"