Chapter 13

The price tag on my cold heart

Was torn off by unfamiliar warmth

Now I have someone called you in my life

You're not, you're not for sale

~ Not for Sale (ENHYPEN)

(TIME SKIP: 1 WEEK)

SEORA POV

One week of living with Heeseung and I've learnt a lot about him. Here's my observations list:

He's a chill person, goes with the flow. Unlike me, I have a strict schedule.

He prefers texting over calling but when he does call, (esp his parents), it's about an hour long.

He's an early bird (like me) and prefers studying in the morning.

He plays A LOT of video games.

He hates doing the dishes so I do them for him. (I can't even complain because I'm living in his room rent free.)

He has staring contests with me to initiate a conversation.

He doesn't get mad easily, but when he does, he gets all quiet and sarcastic.

He's pretty organized and never lets me put his stuff away.

He's started calling me by nicknames such as, 'Seori,' 'Dumbo' and 'Angel' (the last one is for when I do the dishes and make him ramen.)'

He loves asking me about myself but rarely ever talks about himself.

He has a guitar and a piano (he's never showed it to me, I found it myself.)

Today is Saturday and he woke up before me. I'm not sure how or why.

"Get dressed quickly," he told me, "I'm taking you out."

"Why?"

"To complete my dare of course."

I looked at him in disbelief, "You don't actually have to do it."

"I do have to. Your friends want proof."

He showed me the messages as I sighed, "Fine...but where are we going?"

He shrugged, "As promised, I have to take you shopping and then...we can go wherever you like."

My head was a whirlwind of thoughts. I caught him staring at me,

"What?"

"I want you to wear whatever you want but...it's burning hot outside. You're not going to wear a turtleneck, are you?"