34. Lost Umbrella

僕を連れてって

浸み込んでしまう前に

"Who's that?"

"He looks a lot like-"

"No way!"

"I mean I guess it would make sense that they'd have to keep her a secret,"

"Smash,"

"Dude, that's gay,"

"So?"

"Huh? What do you mean you haven't seen Velvette?" Ace asked, raising an eyebrow at the brunette, earth boy who only shrugged, they were all walking to the festival, more specifically, the side streets with all the vendors with food and drinks! It was the day they catch Savanaclaw!

"Yuh huh, I was sleeping in her room and I heard her get up a while ago, but she just said to go back to sleep, so I did!" Grim meowed, hopping onto Yuu's shoulder as the boy stood up, opening the door.

"Where could she be?" Deuce wondered, a worried expression on her face, to which Ace rolled his ruby eyes, "Oh please, even if she's not with us, I'm sure she can handle herself," Ace scoffed, crossing his arms and looking to the ground, he was wondering what your whereabouts were, but like hell he would say that.

Deuce's eyebrows only furrowed at Ace, how could he not be worried? Last time you were left alone, that crazy lion guy threatened to pull your teeth out! HOW CAN HE NOT BE WORRIED?

Grim was obviously looking around the streets for something to munch on, but in the amidst of it all he spotted some students gawking, and since he was perched on Yuu's shoulder, he was able to see better, but his sapphire blue eyes widened in joy when he noticed the familiar pink hair.

"Over there!" Grim pointed his paw at the general direction he saw you in, the three other boys darted their attention to where he was pointing towards, and as they turned, the boys in the crowd in front of them parted like the Red Sea, Ace's jaw was the first to drop.

Then Yuu's.

Deuce.

Even Grim's.

"VELVETTE?!" Ace screamed, his eyes wide as saucers, Deuce's right eye twitched in surprise as they all gazed at your new look. To their looks of surprise, you only rolled your eyes and leaned onto one foot, putting a hand on your hip, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh don't give me that,"

"But-"

"Also, it's Vel now," you narrowed your eyes, you didn't think that your outfit change was THAT drastic, yeah maybe the upgraded physical education uniform, and the bright pink heart shaped goggles, and the fact that you may or may not have gotten a hair cut- ok maybe you changed a lot.

You wore a modified PE uniform, you didn't have the pink hearts on your breasts as usual, a Zip up jacket tied around your waist, and as for the pink goggles, Professor Crewel had apparently personally designed and created this accessory for you, he explained that any potion for eyes are risky and might impair your vision, so he went along and created these Spelldrive goggles. (You didn't lose any hair, it's just a hair shortening potion.)