Part 16 : Final chapter

A/N: Saying good bye to all my readers here, I write this final chapter loooooongggg, enjoy! No proofread

Jiwon POV

Be careful of what you wished for.

"Jiwon-ah, ottoke. You gotta see this."

In the sunny day after we got back to Seoul, Sunny unni, the hairstylist handed me her cellphone.

We were on the way to Marie Claire studio for photoshoot and I could see something that got me shocked. I took off my sunglasses and my eyes widened to see the article. From Dispatch.

KIM SOOHYUN AND KIM JIWON SPOTTED TOGETHER IN JEJU ISLAND?

An OP caught them driving a cabriolet around Hamdeok beach. Are they dating for real? Enjoying holiday in Jeju Island as a couple?

There were some pics taken from a far, with our silhouette on it. Yes it was us, when he drove me to my hotel after we spent a night at his place. Then, he went back to Seoul for another schedule.

Oh dear God, too immersed in the moment we shared when we kissed under the dimmed light when raining, yeah it's true I admit that I was teasing God saying that Dispatch could expose us. But not this way, this was too fast.

My hands trembled when answering a call. From my manager.

"Jiwon-ah," I heard he was in a panic tone. "Marie Claire is postponed. You go to Highzium headquarters, NOW!"

Sunny unni had the driver to make a u-turn so the car was now entering a highway taking us back to Highzium building. Meanwhile herself was busy receiving a lot of calls from everyone, asking whether it was true.

Kakaotalk messages kept on popping up to my cellphone as well. Jihye unni.... Dad, Mum, the others... they were worrying about me. Seeking some clarities whether the situationship between me and Soohyun was true. I didn't dare to open those all yet, instead I put my phone inside my clutch. Avoiding everyone.

My hands produced sweats more than before, of course I felt anxious. I could confess to the whole world that we are together, as lovers, but still I have to think about the impact would do to my agency, to Highzium. And to Soohyun.

In a dating scandal in Korea, it used to be the fans of the actors mostly protesting, cancelling.....

I didn't think that far.

Ah, Soohyun. What would be his reaction? Gold Medalist reaction? I am wondering.

I reached my cellphone in my clutch to press his name in my contacts. His phone was turned off, wondering what happened...