Chapter 15

You've been locked in here forever,

And you just can't say goodbye,

Your lips, my lips,

Apocalypse

~ Apocalypse (Cigarettes After Sex)

(TIME SKIP: 1 WEEK)

HEESEUNG POV

I walked out of the hall with a smile on my face...my biology exam had gone amazing.

Seora walked out with a rather annoyed look on her face.

"Hey...what's wrong?"

She sighed and looked away,

"Test went bad and mom will call tonight. I don't know how much worse this day can get."

I put an arm and her shoulder as I took a grudging Seora for a walk in the corridor.

"Angel...it's the last exam for goodness sake! We're free for a month now!"

"But what about results? The thought of it won't let me sleep." she mumbled as I tried to reassure her that she needn't panic. I thought of the best way to distract her,

"Angel...I think we can do something together."

"Like what?"

"First promise me that you're gonna spend the entire day with me."

"The- the entire day?" She looked at me surprised.

I nodded, "Indeed. We're gonna spend some quality time together."

She chuckled, "I'll text the others that I'm busy then. Boy, Reumi's gonna hate you now."

I laughed, "She's one to talk. Let her go spend time with her boyfriend. It's a good thing they're not here right now, they have too much PDA."

"Give them a break Heeseung, they're a new couple!"

"But admit it, it makes you feel single."

"God, yes!"

*~*

"I have an idea," Seora declared, "Let's do the things that we both are good at."

"Sure," I replied, "what do you have in mind?"

"I mean...I can take you to the art room today? It's been a while since I went there. And maybe you could take me...uh..."

She trailed off and looked a little shy? 

"Where?" I asked as she looked adorably flustered.

"To take pictures of the stars...?" she whispered as I burst out laughing.