Chapter 16

You're the light, you're the night

You're the colour of my blood

You're the cure, you're the pain

You're the only thing I wanna touch

~ Love Me Like You Do (Ellie Goulding)

HEESEUNG POV

I stretched myself before getting out of bed and looking out the window. Seora was fast asleep...

Or so she wanted me to think?

I could still taste her touch on my lips...although it was so brief. I was spellbound, though not ready. After that, she mumbled sorry several times and ran off to her room. I was feeling pretty cold and I wondered how she wasn't, considering the fact that we both were in our uniforms and she was in a skirt.

She shivered lightly as I smiled and hurried up to her.

"Feeling cold?"

"A little..." she murmured, getting up and looking at me with wide awake eyes. She wasn't asleep.

I took off my blazer and forced her to wear it. At least I had a full sleeved shirt on. I covered her legs with the blanket and sat beside her.

She didn't even look at me...she probably felt very awkward.

I was trying my best not to think about it too but I couldn't help but wonder. Did she do it in the spur of the moment or...?

She finally looked at me and said,

"I'm sorry Heeseung. I ruined our perfect day out."

I stared at her, "what on earth makes you say that?"

She looked down, "What I did at the terrace....im so sorry I shouldn't have gotten carried-"

I startled both her and myself by cupping her face and pulling it closer to myself.

"Don't be a bit sorry Seora. I do not regret whatever happened."

She stared at me in utter surprise,

"How- really?! Y-you didn't mind?"

"On the contrary, I rather enjoyed it, Angel." I said as I softly pecked her lips again. I could feel her relax at the touch. I put my hands around her neck as she did the same, though hesitatingly.

She smiled rather sadly and said,

"I've never experienced anything like this Heeseung...so please forgive me if I don't know how to go on with these emotions."

"That's perfectly alright Angel," I whispered, "I just don't want you running away. We can share our worries."

She buried her face in my chest and gently kissed my neck. "Does this feel okay?" She whispered, looking up at me adorably.