(37) FIRST VISIT

Brooklyn

I stood In front of my full body mirror prodding the tiny bump that was forming at the bottom of my stomach. 12 weeks pregnant and I feel dumb for not realising sooner. Theo's been In the hospital for nearly a month now. A month next week to be exact.

I've been trying to be more productive  recently but I can't focus knowing that Theo's not stable enough for me to see him and I find my self crying at least 3 times a day. Zane's been really quiet recently and I haven't spoken to him or laikon in a week but I know that all three of them have rented an apartment to stay in until Theo's recovered down town.

My phone rang loudly and I nearly jumped out of my skin. Hoping it was the hospital I run for it grabbing It and answering it without looking at the contact. "Hey how are you." Kyle voice rang through the phone. How did he get my number. Looking at the contact id it was Jessica.

"Not great." I didn't want to go into details with him. "I'm sorry...Theo he's been stable for the past few days. My mom forced the hospital to change his contact name to her seeing as you two aren't married she didn't want you to see him but every time I sit by his bed I feel so guilty you're the only person that he really opened up to the only one he wants at his side and you're not there. So come down to the hospital see Theo we will be there but it's better to face my mom when you know she's there than when you bump into her by accident."

Anger radiates from my skin but my and Raydas relationship isn't my priority right now, Theo is and seeing him. Putting on a comfortable outfit I slide on my UGG slippers and drive to the hospital.

 Putting on a comfortable outfit I slide on my UGG slippers and drive to the hospital

When I got there Kyle was a the vending machine so he waved me too him. "Hey he's room 375 in the west wing I'll be there in a minute I'm just getting lily some apple juice." I give him a small sad smile which he mimicks. I walk towards the elevating pressing rooms 300-400. I was nervous and I didn't know why.

I'm hoping when I walk In there he will be ok and still look the way I left him. But a part of me was telling me to stop being delusional he was hurt badly and unconscious. The doors to the elevator opened and I walked out counting all the numbers on the doors.  With every number that went past the more anxious I got. 373.

The next room was his and the door was already opened. I take a deep breath before walking into the room. I didn't care about how all the conversations stopped I didn't care that I could feel Raydas eyes on me i didn't care that Jessica came up to me and put her hand on my shoulder my eyes were locked on the boy I loved the most.

He was pale and looked like he lost all the weight he's ever had nothing but skin and bone his cheek bones defined he looked...dead nothing but the beeping of his heart machine telling me he was a live. He had more stubble growing and his hair was growing longer. What scared me the most was the tube coming out of his throat and another that looked like a feeding tube in his stomach.