Concern

💜💫

Ivy's POV

I woke up with coldness around me as I snapped open my eyes and sit straight on the bed as i looked around only to find emptiness unknowingly my heart sank as a pain shoot at my back making me groan.

"Owiee" I put some pillow on my back as the balcony was open as the harsh wave of cold wind was straightly entering inside give a tight slap to my already paining body.

I shiver ran down to my spine at the cold proximity and wrapped the duvet around my self like a small igloo before I start rubbing myself to get some warmness but nothing changed.

My mind shifted towards at the thought of him. Where is he? I looked at the wall clock and it make my eyes to go  widen in the shock as I read the time 10:24am.

I over slept as I pushed down the covers before getting up from the bed only to be frozen at my spot. I closed my eyes as I feel a huge amount of blood escaped from me making me to ball my fist.

After some mere seconds it stopped but as i take a step a forward. I feel a sudden dizziness as I was feeling it for a few days ago but I ignored it as when i drink more water and then it disappeared.

So it's the shortage of water as when my mind got settled and my vision got cleared I take a step forward entering inside the bathroom to do my buisness but the sudden emptiness was eating me alive from the inside.

I sighed as I locked the door as the memories of last night came across my mind like a rocket crashed. I stared at my reflection before processing last night events.

Mama was right I can get happiness if I will give him a chance because when I said that he told me that is he will send me school but I dont know from when today is Wednesday maybe after few days i will remind me again of this.

I take out my brush before applying toothpaste as I brush my teeth and my mind run with the thought of only one person him. He didnt scold me for ruining the bed sheet and his sleep.

I bet that if I hadn't wake up at the time then his clothes will also be ruined. My red friend is soo stupid why it has to come this much early. It is rare as it always came 1 or 2 days earlier and I was prepared for it but no everything is against me.

I did my buisness after taking essential  things from the closet it was very shockable to find necessary things for periods and a pair of clothes and undergarments placed on the table and it didn't take me any time to realise who had done this.

None another than him. Did he really care for me this much? Any ways I pushed this thought away before focusing on what I'm doing right now as i exited the closet but somewhere inside me this question lingered.

I feel very tiny amout of happiness because of it. I admit that he loves me care for me and can do everything for me except for letting me he always remind me that I'm his sometimes by his actions and sometimes by his words.

The word way is somehow scary but the action way is terrifying and it really haunt me. I know I had given him a chance but I will not forgive what he had done to me.

It was never my fault that I catched his attention and when I discovered the mysterious man was none another than him I cried for my life because I was scared and I'm scared till now.

Then he pretended like he didn't know and greeted me like we are meeting for the first time but how can I forget when at the first place I bumped into him and to make matter worse I spilled my drink on him.

Above that he didn't scold and I was a fool to think that he is not mad. I should understand from there that something is wrong but the excitement of bella's wedding took over all my thoughts.