Take my freedom

( Love of my life at the top/side)

"State your name and ID number" the guard spoke. I was standing in my new housing facility, looking around I noticed a flat screen tv, a couch, some little chair things, and a giant window. 'Dumb humans, giving me a easy way to escape' I thought. Then I started to notice the people.

"State your name and ID number" the guard said more sternly this time

"State your name and ID number" the guard said more sternly this time. "Lunar lavender but please call me (y/n) and 1309865" my voice sounds nervous for some reason. I look over at the guard as if saying "are we done here" cause I really just want to find the cafeteria. "Gem location" he hasn't even looked at me yet... I put my stuff on the ground and lifted my shirt, showing a circle cut gem on my chest.

As I pulled my shirt back down I heard a "damn I was loving the view", I just shrugged it off. " alright, garnet you know the drill and" he looked at me "if you need anything, don't ask me" and walked away. "Rude ass" I heard a purple haired girl say. " Amethyst!" another squawked.

A girl with a huge Afro and visors walked up to me and And put an arm a round my shoulders. She then un-fused leaving behind two much smaller girls. The one that was blue stood beside me and the other who is red was hanging on to my shoulders. "We should introduce ourselves, I am sapphire-" the blue one said " and this is ruby" point to the girl on my shoulders"

" I'm amethyst, the coolest person you'll ever know" the purple girl from earlier said excitedly. "Oh and that over there is pearl" amethyst, dulled her voice. "I can introduce myself!" Pearl exclaimed. I nodded, sapphire grabbed my hand and led me over to a room '8-C' was the number above it. " This is your room, don't worry about decorations I'm pretty sure commissary will have something and you can have someone bring you stuff too!" Sapphire sounds excited about someone else in prison.

Ruby finally got off of my shoulders and sat on my bed. " so lunar, tell us about yourself" ruby said as she and sapphire got comfortable on my bed. " um I'm-" I started "never mind that just got really boring, really fast. Just tell us why you're in" ruby interrupted. 'Rude ass, bitch. These are my kind of people'. " I'm in for 2 counts of murder, domestic violence, and of course drugs but it wasn't me..." They didn't even looked shocked. I was about to ask them about a couple questions until amethyst came running through the door.

" Jasper's back from the slot" she sounds pretty damn happy. 'Maybe that's her prison bitch' ruby, sapphire and I walked out to she a big hunk of sexy. "You're the new piece of ass-" jasper, I'm assuming was at least 6'2, had orange skin with darker orange strips, long white hair that was in a ponytail, and had a hella good build.

"-I'll take you for myself" she smirked at me as she walked closer, she grabbed my chin tilting my head from side to side. " nice features, spin for me baby" she muttered. I obeyed, she let out a low growl and cupped my butt in approval. "Nice body, you'll be perfect for the position" she walked to her room leaving me confused. I looked at amethyst, she looked at the ground and said " you're gonna be her prison bitch/wife". Wait, what the fuck?!

Time skip in the cafeteria
-
I was in line waiting for my food to finish, and behind me was amethyst, she was talking to ruby about what they're gonna do when it's yard time. Finally they gave finished my tray but before I could even reach for it a large orange hand reached out and took it. " oh hell nah, I've been waiting for 20 minutes to get that damn food" I turned and yelled at jasper. I saw another tray in her hand as she walked away.

"You're eating lunch with her" ruby said to me in a low voice and pushed me towards Jasper and her table. I slowly walked over to jasper and stood beside her chair. "Can I have my tray back?" I was nervous. I mean jasper was like 2 times my size and I wasn't really trying to die. "Sit" she pulled out a chair for me and I sat down like she asked.

I ate in silence, I looked around the table and saw sapphire, pearl, a girl with rainbow color dreads, and a girl with blonde hair. " oh, baby I never got your name!" Jasper gave me a smile that I couldn't even get mad at. " lunar lavender but please call me (y/n)" I said in a low voice. "See bismuth, she's perfect, right?" Jasper said to rainbow dreads. Bismuth laughed, and the blonde haired girl agreed. "I'm Gwen, by the way" the blondie said.

Lunch was almost over and by then I could tell that bismuth and Gwen were a thing. But I wasn't exactly sure yet. " So Gwen, are you and bismuth-" " A thing? Yea I'm her prison wife" she interrupted. So that's a real thing " And soon you'll be too" she smiled. Jasper put a hand on my tight, which caused me to look at her. She had a smirk on like earlier.

Oh I'm screwed...

One of the uniforms

One of the uniforms

A/n: feed back would be very much appreciated.