31

This is crazy. 

I am walking down the aisle, in my beautiful wedding dress along with the royal blue Manolo Blahn*k heels that I have always wanted to wear. There they are, my dad, my stepdad, my mom, my stepmom, my sister, my bestfriend a.k.a my sister's husband.. The bridesmaids.. Meera, Ankara, Serena, and of course Ella. They are staring at me now with all of the hopes, because they all thought that I was going to be single forever. Ha. Gotcha all.

My stomach hurts, this is kind of a big moment for all of us. I was told that there are three things that will change your life. Those are dreams, suffering, and love. I have achieved my dream to be a psychiatrist and a wicked traveler; by wicked I meant I finally reached most of bucket list which I will get to it later on. I have been through suffering, that include being away from home for almost 2 years, heartbroken, and losing one of the most important people in my life -- my gramps, also being rejected for higher education which make me frustrated big time.

Now there's love. There's my guy, waiting for me to vow gracefully beside him. I never thought this day would come. At high school, I always wanted to married young, may be at the age of 23 or 24 at max. I remembered wanting all the attention to me. Years past by, and I realized that there were so many things going on in life that I couldn't handle it all together at once and my love life was one of them. One thing you have to remember, great things, awesome things, never come easy.

Oh and by the way, I just turned 31 today.