Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater

Do you know the feeling you get when you jump off a cliff into the water? Yeah, that feeling. That adrenaline feeling. The feeling that you are high on life. Yeah, I had just experienced that feeling.

We had found this cliff over the summer and had spent a lot of time here. I was currently with Sam, Bethany, Logan, and Christian. We had all formed a little group together now after that party we all went to and we hang out on the regular.

Christian seems like he finds me and my friends annoying but I mean we are girls. We are annoying.

I was seated next to him and we shared a blunt with our legs dangling off the cliff. "So, what's up with you hanging out with me so much, Sands?"

He smiles, "I don't know. I just have some appeal to you that makes me want to always be around you."

"That's cute."

"I am not cute. I'm all man."

I laugh, "Okay maybe you're all man but around me, you're a total softie."

"Oh baby, I can be rough with you. You just wait on it." He winks. I laugh before taking another hit to make me even more relaxed. The others were off doing their own thing and we were getting high.

That's life for you. I like to take the easy way out.

Suddenly Samantha's voice fills my ears, "Rea, can I talk to you alone?" I turn around and my mood immediately changes when I see her face. She looked extremely pissed off. I smiled at Christian before getting up and following her to somewhere private.

When she stops she turns and looks at me in disgust, "What's going on between you and him."

I shrug, "I don't know."

"Well whatever it is, stop it."

I raised my eyebrows at her, "Um, why?"

She scoffs, "You know I liked him first!"

I crossed my arms, "You know I knew him first." I rolled my eyes. She always starts shit like this. Whenever she doesn't get what she wants she has a whole temper tantrum.

"You'll regret this, Reagan." She spits and leaves before shouting, "Bethany, let's go!"

I see Bethany talking with Logan. Aw, they would be cute together. She turns to look at Samantha then back to Logan, "I'm good." Sam screams before walking off into the forest probably back to the car. I shake my head and laugh. She's so fucking extra.

I sit back down next to Christian and sigh. "Everything okay?" He asks.

I shrug, "She's upset she can't have something that I already have."

He raises his eyebrow, "And what is that?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yeah," I sigh, "She liked you first so I can't have you. So, she's throwing a tantrum because she can't have you."

His eyes widen, "So I'm yours huh?" She smirks.

I roll my eyes, "That's all you got out of this conversation?"

"It's hard to focus when a beautiful girl is sitting next to me."

I blush before smacking his arm, "Christian! I'm serious."

He laughs, "I'm serious too! But no offense, your friend is a bitch."

I pursed my lips, "I know. She's been my friend since I was born so it's hard to just let her go, you know?"

He nods, "I understand. But can we just go back to the fact that you just said I'm yours?"

I groaned, "Christian! Stop making fun of me! You already told my mom you're my boyfriend!"

He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist tightly, "I'm yours if you want me to be."

"Is this your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" I curiously ask.

He hesitates before shaking his head, "Not quite. I'm just saying that we can fool around and shit with only each other but not have a label."

"Why not?"

He shrugs, "I just don't do labels. Not since my last girlfriend."

"Oh?"

He doesn't respond for a minute, "Maybe soon we could have a label but I'm just not ready for that kind of commitment again. She fuckin hurt me."

"Do you mind if I ask you what happened?"

He gives a small sad smile before shaking his head, "Like they say, once a cheater always a cheater. That's all I have to tell you. I was just a naïve kid in love with someone who didn't feel the same way."

My hand caresses his jawline in a caring kind of way, "Sorry to hear that. Don't worry I've been through the same shit. I won't fuck up whatever we could have."

He smirks, "Want to get out of here?" He looks over to Logan and Bethany who were too busy in their world to even notice anything around them. I hope they get together. I nod, stand up, and walk towards his car. Once we step in I immediately pull him in for a kiss. After the moment we had, it was necessary.

After a moment I let go and put on my seatbelt, "Trying to dick me down in my car, huh, Anderson?"

"Fuck you." I bluntly said, jokingly. It was hard to keep a straight face.

He smirked, "I'll do it if you want. Let me just go spread out a towel. I don't want juices all over my seats." I let out a loud chuckle before looking out at the scenery as we drove by.

"So, are we fuck buddies?" I curiously ask.

He shrugged, "That's too vulgar to say, I like friends with benefits more."

"Oh." He cut me off.

"Actually, no. I don't like being called your friend because we definitely aren't friends. We can be fool around and have feelings for each other but I'm too much of a pussy to call you my girl."

I laugh, "That's a long name."

He groans, "Shit you're right. We will think about it."

Damn bad boys and their fucked up lives.