Secret Silver - summary & copyright

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

summary:

"she is fire; he is ice"

Cunning, forlorn spy Zara Dubois knew that her life would never be normal. After growing up as the daughter of the head of a spy agency, normal was never an option. It wasn't after her mother died that she learned her entire life had been a lie. The world that she once knew fell like shattered glass at her feet. Now, with her life in danger and a book of secrets in her arms, she's running from the very people who created the monster inside of her.

Nerdy, comic book-obsessed boy Silas Bridges would rather keep to himself; he's as introverted as they come. His rather normal days are spent working at a rusty old bookstore, daydreaming about the girls that never fall in love with him and the heroic things he's never done. All Silas wants is a chance. He wants to be a hero, just like the ones he grew up reading about.

Zara was certain that there was only one way out of the mess she had been born into:

To stop her beating heart.

Silas thought he was real heroic saving a girl from a burning building.

Zara and Silas—both couldn't have been more wrong.

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

Copyright © 2017 xkalopsia

All rights reserved. This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means-electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise-without prior written permission of the author.

For permission requests, contact the author (@xkalopsia)

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

Hello and thank you for clicking on my story!

If you enjoy it, please vote and don't hesitate to leave your feedback in the comments!

--------

dedicated to my best friend, who encourages me to write and never lets me stop. love you fool  ❤