This year, how about some smexy gifts?

The holiday season is almost here, and we all know what it means! More gifts! More goodies! More chocolate-dripping self-indulgence!

And how about more hot, smexy and irresistible dashing gentlemen, and jaw-dropping, sensual and fiery ladies? 

And this is what Twelve Days of Hawtness is all about. If you want to treat yourself with the best of hawt, smutty goodies on Wattpad, don't look any further.

Twelve authors have come together to thank their amazing readers for all their support and love this year, all your fangirling over unforgettable, passionate, smoking-hot characters. 

Over twelve days, starting from December 3rd, one new story will be added to this incredible collection.

What can you expect? Incredible writing and talent of course, with one single goal: celebrate all forms of holidays and special days with steamy, emotional and sensual stories that will leave you panting. Hard. In want for more. And most certainly in need for some release.

Everyone will find something to their taste! This is an inclusive, LGBTQ+ friendly anthology as we are here to celebrate all the ways people can enjoy themselves

Everyone will find something to their taste! This is an inclusive, LGBTQ+ friendly anthology as we are here to celebrate all the ways people can enjoy themselves. So many genres, too! Historical romance, chick lit, contemporary fiction, urban fantasy, dark romance, science fiction and more!

And you are here because you already know one or two of these authors, take this great opportunity to discover new stories with amazing characters who will stay with you a long time.

Needless to say, this book is for a Mature audience only. Do not read any further if you are under 18.

Enjoy yourself, and have a beautiful, merry holiday season!

Love, 

 AvaLarksen CosmicAxel JadedElegance ElleGrey83 

ESHurricane Lila-Mina LittleMinx94 lptvorik 

 rhythmchyc Simply_Hiraeth LLMontez