Strawberry

Thank you for choosing Strawberry! This is my first book so I don't know what I'm doing and I'm mostly doing it to have fun. Please don't copy or steal my book. This book is intended to be short and quick story. Hope you enjoy!

•=synopsis=•

Ignis, a demon that has grown up with the sweet, innocent human named Strawberry that is his beloved, the most sacred things to demons. To his dismay she as been betrothed to another man. Will Strawberry realise his love or will it be too late?

•=Species=•

Demons:
Demon are known to usually have grey or red skin tones. They have horns on their heads that are different shapes and sizes depending on the demon. Their horns are usually decorated with jewels that usually represent their status in the demon realm or are something special that has something to do with their beloved. Their horns are precious to them as vampire fangs are precious to a vampire and if it's broken it can't be grown back. You have to be born a demon and can't be turned into one. Demons will stop ageing when they mark their beloved. Demons have beloveds that are their soulmates. Demons can only have children with their beloved. Beloveds are the most precious things to demons and they will stop at nothing to make them happy. Once a demon marks a non-demon beloved they'll stop ageing and be immortal forever to live with them forever.

•=Vampires=•
A creature of the night that thrives on blood. Some vampires choose to drink human blood and some choose to drink animal blood. Werewolf and demon blood is disgusting to them and can possibly kills them. A vampire's fangs are very important to them and can't be grown back if broken or falls out. They age slower than humans but, only stop ageing when they reach mental maturity and for each vampire that can be different. The also have beloveds like demons. If the beloved is human the vampire can feed off of them and it can be a bonding experience for both the vampire and beloved. Once a non-vampire beloved is marked by the vampire they are immortal. Beloveds are precious to them but, rejection for vampires are more common due to them being very selfish and greedy beings. You can be turned into a vampire or you can be a pure blood. Pure bloods are rare and considered royalty.

•=Humans=•
Mortal beings that have no soulmate unless mated to a vampire, demon, werewolf, Etc. It is quite rare for a human to be mated to one of those species since most species don't like interbreeding between them. They are beneath all of the other species on the food chain and social class. To most supernatural species humans are considered inferior to them.

That's it for now and I'll add more the species added.