About Us

Welcome

Welcome to WritePosi! Write Posi is simple and stands for Write Positivity. We are a profile dedicated to bringing positivity to Wattpad through reading lists, contests, reading groups, and more!

Below is a list of the various things you can find across our profile.

POSI AWARDS

Posi Awards are our yearly awards ceremony celebrating writers across genres. Writers will be given prompts to use for a prompt contest. There will also be awards given to completed works.

POSI POSTS

Posi Posts is our quarterly magazine that contains tons of writing advice, story reviews, and more! Before each Posi Post issue we will make an announcement about how to submit articles and stories.

POSI PROMPTS

Posi Prompts are our weekly prompts. Each week will cover a different genre and give some great prompts, which you can use for short stories! If you use one of our prompts, we may feature you on the profile!

POSI WRITERS AND READERS

We have a dedicated location on our profile to share your story, seek beta readers, seek critique partners, and look for general pieces of advice. This will also have a book-of-the-month that will be selected randomly from stories that have been submitted to the profile.