Chapter 1: I Have Two Mates?

A/N: I hope you guys enjoy this new werewolf story this is the second one I'll be updating a lot.

I hope you guys will love this as much as I do.

This story might turn into a rated R just warnig you guys now.

BTW The picture to the right is of the other Dustin the one that she doesnt go up too

Thank you so much for all my fans :)

Love,

TorTorLovesYou

           I was woken up from my amazing sleep by something that feels like a brick wall sitting on me. “OMG GET OFF ME” I push who the hell ever woke me up onto the floor. I heard a loud thud as I open my eyes roll onto my side. Oh my god it was my stupid older brother Brandon. He has golden blond hair just like me and my mother, with bright green eyes which he gets from our father. He is built just like my which I’m guessing is because he is the next Alpha.

         “Ouch what the hell Char!?” He says as he gets up and rubs his arm. “Ha that’s what you get!” I stick my tongue out at him “why the hell are you in here anyways?” He jumps on my bed and yells like a stupid little kid “IT’S MOVING DAY!!!” once he said that he was got the door. Ugh I almost forgot  dad is shipping me and my brother to another pack for a year so we can learn different ways how to run a pack when I really know its so me and Brandon finds our mates.

           I get up out of bed walking to my floor length mirror spins looking at my body. I don’t think I’m all at but I have to say that I do have a nice body. My legs are long that seem to go on forever. I do have a nice size ass it isn’t too big or too small. My stomach is flat you can slightly see the start of abs. While my breast are a C cup, which in my opinion isn’t too small or isn’t huge. My skin has a natural light tan to it. My long golden hair flows down my back in waves. My lips are the best thing on my body they are nice and fully which have a nice pink shade to them. I smile as I run into the bathroom takes a quick shower.

     I stepped out of the shower wrapped a towel around my body and started drying my hair. Then I apply light make up. I walked out of my bathroom grabbed the clothes I laid out the laid out the night before. I put on my white thong and white bra as I heard As Long As You Love Me play on my phone. I grabbed it from the night stand and open the text from my best friend Victoria “This is gonna suck ass not having you at school this year babe xoxo TorTor” I slightly giggled at the babe part everyone thought we were gay for each other but actually we are just best friends more like sisters. “Awww sorry baby girl the big bad alpha is making me but I will visit you all the time, oh and tell Jay that you are mine so hands off lol love ya xoxo CharBoo”  

       I put my phone down as I slide on my tight white booty shorts then my light pink tank top. I put on my gold sandals when my father yelled from downstairs “CHARLOTTE IF YOUR NOT DOWN HERE IN FIVE MINTUES I’LL COME UP THERE DRAG YOU OUT READY OR NOT!!!” I smirked evilly as myself as I yelled back as I was heading downstairs “OK DAD DRAG ME OUT IN JUST A THONG AND A BRA I’M SURE I WONT FIND MY MATE THAT WHY BUT I’LL FIND A LOT OF GUYS TO HAVE FUN WITH!!” I could feel my dad’s angry as he yells well stomps up the stairs “CHARLOTTE ROSE MOON!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD!!” I lean on the wall smirking giggling looking at my father with my big blue eyes “what daddy?” pouts “I was just joking” He shakes his head “just go to your car mom and Brandon is already in the truck” he kisses my head and walks out. 

     I smile as I walk out to my white rang rover hopped in as I turned up my music. I followed Brandon’s red pick up truck. We drove half the day before we were in firestar pack land. I take a deep breath I hope this turns out well. See my dad sent us to FireStar Pack because the land is spilt down the middle a little over two years ago so both of the Alpha’s sons could have a pack. The story is they are just as strong as each other and the luna, their mother, was damned if they were gonna fight to the death so she made the alpha spilt the land now its FireStar and FireMoon lands. Both packs pretty much run as one when it comes to the land other then that they are two different packs.

       I was brought out of my thoughts when I pulled up to this huge white house, not as big as mine but less people live here so that’s must likely why. When I parked my car I looked out my window and saw the most hottest guys I ever say playing fighting. I bites my lip looking at the two guys stand and shake my fathers hand, They are so hot they must be brothers because they look some what a like. The one with the red shirt had light brown hair with a strong jaw line. His eyes where the prefect shade of brown. My eyes had a mind of their own they traveled down his body. I swear his body just made me wet, he has a wide strong chest, you can see his abs through his shirt. Something in me switched on.

       I slammed open the door ran over to him with my inhuman speed, stands right in front of him. I looked up into his prefect brown eyes and they were glowing gold as mine were glowing a brighter blue. “MINE!!!!” three people growled at once. I stood there stocked. Did I just hear three growls? Wait why did I hear three growls say mine? Oh my god, is that what I think it means. I have two mates. Can that even happen? And who is my second mate? Why is this happening to me?