I

LEAVING FOR GOOD I HOPE
Chapter 1

Patrick Hockstetter Pro:

       Henry and I were driving when I noticed some thing running I stepped down harder on the gas pedal hoping I could catch up with the small figur running ahead. As I drove faster And as I got closer I took my foot off the gas and pushed down on the breaks lightly as I got close enough to the figure I noted what or should I say who.?  "O my fucking god it Richie Tozier running in his fucking trousers" Henry said or more like had yelled in my ear.

That's when I slammed on the breaks the car stops suddenly throwing us forward from the fast break. "What are YOU DOING HES GETTING AWAY DRIVE DUMDASS" Henry yelled at me.! I turned with a dark look and I say in a low voice "don't call me that" Henry stared then he turned and looked forward "catch up to him" is all he said in return. I slammed on the gas pedal throwing us forcefully in to or seats my thoughts drifted what was my reason to catch up to tozier 'to make fun of him but that gets old quickly that something we do all the time but with him... it was different I didn't feel bad per say... i never felt bad for anything I hurt like the dogs I had hurt. Broke there legs and killed them as they howled in pain I didn't feel bad not with ..Evan either but Richie was different with him, with him I wanted him in box. A box I could put on my shelf and keep safe and sound like a porcelain doll. patrick, PatrICK, PATRICK  I heard someone yelling I snapped my head to the side were the noise is coming from "PATRICK STOP THE CARRRR" Henry yells, I swerve and slam on the breaks. It's silent until Henry says in a shaky voice I could see him shaking " dude what the fuck your not aloud drive anymore" one look at him said don't say a thing he look scared not the regular scared he looked terrified. I'm silent but he stares at me waiting for me to at least acknowledge him so I nodded and I point toziers coming and he turns. Opening his door with shaky hands he opens and steps out I can hear him inhale.

        "Is that blood tozier" I hear I step out of the car and and turn to lean over it to see what was happening I looked at Henry and nodded it was indeed blood. I stepped back from the car and slowly walked around it towards tozier who had yet to answer Henry. "Hello tozier what have you got your self in to.?" Henry asked the boy who never stop talking had become silent we walk slowly towards him he was about to run I could see it when he started to stiffen up and his eyes began to dart around for a opportunity to dart away from us. I thought quickly and before I could think of some my mouth started moving spilling words like the soap operas my mother was always watching I started talk to him buying Henry some time to grab him " hey hey it's ok we won't hurt you ok let's just talk" I said in a sympathetic voice as I tried to look at him in a sad way.  He shook his head no as he started to back up  I stared at him for a second before asking "whats wrong tozier what's with the blood your testing my patience" he  looks me in the eyes as he shakes his head he finally  whispers he's coming.

I was confused to say the least who the fuck is he the riddler like the fuck "Whos coming Richie, who's coming" I ask in a harsher tone then I would have liked "who is" I say in a softer tone he replies with one word "it" I nodded to him and said then let's leave ok does that sound good. He nods back and walks around me and into the back of the car. Henry comes up behind me "he's nuts" is all he says I nod "yep" I reply to him as he walks to the drivers side. I follow suit into the passengers side closing the door when I'm in side.

   Ok tozier where do live he doesn't reply only looking out the door I turn to Henry "drive to mine we will get him clothes there sound good" I saw Henry nodded and slammed on the gas driving to my house. When we got there we both stepped out waiting for tozier to come but he doesn't I exhale loudly and turn to tozier who seemed to be sitting in the seat still as a statue. I grumble as I walk towards him and open his door reaching in and pulling him out. I picked him up bridal style walk to the house tozier says in a small voice "we can't leave him we have to get him"... "who exactly are you talking about nut job you are will be explaining everything in side right" Henry says or more like demands "Eddie IT will come for him to IT will come for all of us.

We stared at each other what ever "it" was I didn't exactly want to meet it so. I said ok to his weird ass comment ok. Had I known what I was in for I would have left his ass on the side of the road.

Side not -Richies story that he ends up tell them is really just him and the gang meeting it and being terrorized.

"Authors note if you care to read it"

"I remaking the stories cause I want to I haven't touch this since like 2019.
If you don't like the story just Fucken leave it then click out of it nobody cares if you leave it. just don't be a ass and there are spelling mistakes because I'm human just like everyone else.

Alright
chears and in joy the rest of the cringey book until I can do more revisions:)"

And here starts a knew journey the question is will it be for the good or for the worse.