Could it be ?

The doc: Clara have I got the place for us today!

Clara: I, I don't know... Do you?

The doc: well of course Clara, I wasn't asking you I was telling you.

Clara: of course... cause your so smart (she says in a laughing tone under her breath )

the doc: no I'm not smart.. I'm a
genius! Only a genius would have heard you say that...

Clara: haha, so.. where are we going?

The doc: a planet called cytom i thought we could check out the Museum or! Or.. Better yet! The restaurant there... it's called rimitar!  i heard there pasta was great!

Clara: eww no doctor I'm not eating at a alien restaurant, you don't even know if it's save to eat!

The doc: fine u don't have to eat it

The TARDIS: screech, boom,

Clara: What if you get cytom poisoning or something?

The doc: oh Clara would you relax

The TARDIS: screech, bam, knock, screech.

Clara: let's try the Museum doctor... Please...?

The doc: wait no...... shut up! Shut up! shuttie up up up, There is something wrong with the TARDIS.... She doesn't want to land.... I'ts okay girl... What's wrong...? ( he then puts his ear to the console)

Clara: again...? are you really talking to the...

The doc, cuts her off saying....
Shhhhut upppp! Clara!

(He then continues..)

Please land for me.....?
( he pulls down the break lever)

The TARDIS: screech, wheeze. Lands

The doc: oh yes! thats my girl!!

Clara: so.... where are we?

The doc: I told you where we were going Clara.... ( he walks to the door ) now come on!

Clara: ok! Ok

The doc: ahhh the great world cyto..to...tom.... Oh, um, this, this isn't possible,

Clara: comes out, she says.... What isn't possible?

The doc: Clara this isn't cytom, this must be why the TARDIS didn't want to land.... ( as he puts his hand on his face) your so thick doctor!

Clara: hey, look, no don't beat yourself up, its ok.... do you know where we are?

The doc: i, i don't know... I can't be here... WE can't be here, Let's go!  now!

Clara: but doctor u promised u would take me somewhere new..... This is new....

The doc: yes and I'll take you somewhere else new... Now Get In The TARDIS! ( he says as he walks back in) and lets GO!

(she doesn't come in)

The doc: Clara?!

(still noting just silence)

Clara: ..........

( the doc runs out of the TARDIS)

The doc: Clara?!...... Clara!?!?!! ... Ahhhh!! I always find the ones who don't listen..... So thick!

Clara: sigh sigh... (breathing heavy from running) wow... This place is beautiful! The burnt orange sky's and the red grass... I love it!

(In the background Clara hears something....)

The doc: Clara!? Clara!?

Clara: ahh! For an old man he can run fast ( she runs more).

the doc: claraaaa!!? 

Clara: sigh... Sigh... Oh my stars! This place is amazing! ( she says out loud as she ran into a sphere like building.)  (she then spins around )  oh its so beautiful! ( the room echos what she siad ) she walks into the building more...

.........................

The doc: yes, yes it is.....

Clara: ahh! Doctor you scared me!!

The doc: you should be scared.... You don't know where we are and you just run off like that...

Clara: I'm so sorry! But I really wanted to see it!

(silence falls between them)

The doc: it's ok, I was curious too...

Clara: I knew you had to be!

( they smile at each other....)

Clara: where do you think we are....?

The doc: umm... I'm not sure...

Clara: where are all the people?

The doc: probably dead.

Clara: oh...

Clara: why do you think they are dead?

The doc: because they aren't here..... ( he looks at Clara with a sarcastic face...)

Clara: ah, of course. 

the doc: listen clara we really  should't be here... sure we were curious but i don't think its safe to be here.

Clara: but doctor what if we never get to come back again ? what if we never find out what this place is? what if all the answers to everything is right here? if we leave we'll never know doctor, i know i can live with not knowing, but can you live with knowing you were so close to something but didn't touch it? 

The doc: don't, don't try to be clever thats my thing... and fine! but we shall not stay long and if i think we should leave WE LEAVE, got it?

Clara: got it! (she said with a big grin on her face) 

The doc: come on, and stay close to me at all times.

Clara: no arguments from me.