Toles Of Topistol: Constellation Zone

We see Mr Toles, Liam, and Jordan hiking up the mountain at night. Around them, a meteor shower is lighting up the sky.

Liam: Oh man, I'm so excited for my first ever meteor shower! ... Can we die?

Mr. Toles: Hahaha! Oh nooo, son. The meteors are far away in space! Like really far. There is no way one can touch us if there was some freak accident or by luck it will enter this atmosphere!

Jordan looked back.

Jordan: Don't worry. We get lucky all of the time. Like how it could luckily hit us.

Liam stopped.

Liam: ... You know, you're not a good sister.

Jordan: I know.

Mr Toles: Kids, there is NO WAY anything could go wrong tonight! Let's just have some fun!

Jordan And Liam: Nice Jinx.

Mr Toles: Oh, shush.

They make it to their destination, where there is a huge blanket laid out for them, stretching almost all across the mountain top. There's also a small little tiny 'Viewing Booth' where there is a big telescope to see all the stars. Princess Aurora was sitting looking up at the shower, and she turned around and waved, wearing her PJs that were covered in stars.

Princess Aurora: Hello, Toles! I'm so excited you guys came! It just started about a minute ago!

She gestured to the sky, as if she was showing it off as her own.

Mr Toles: Wow.

Liam: That's beautiful.

Jordan: ... I like it.

Mr Toles: It is a pleasure you invited us, Princess Aurora!

Princess Aurora: Oh, why wouldn't I invite the best family in all of Topistol?

Liam: H-hey, Aurora. Is it possible a, oh, I don't know, a meteor will come hurling towards us before we can even react?

Princess Aurora: Hahaha! No, that's silly, Liam! There is a very tiny teeny weeny leany bebey chance that would ever happen! I should know, I've been in love with stars and space ever since I was small. Constellations are just so beautiful and the way they light up the sky and practically make a beautiful painting in the sky...

Her eyes get big and sparkle.

Princess Aurora: *squeal* I could watch them all day! And a meteor shower just makes things way more beautiful! If you want a better view, my telescope, aka viewing booth, is right there! Get a good look, be amazed! Starrr gaaaze!

Mr Toles and Liam: Oooo!

Liam: Youngest goes first!

Mr Toles crosses his arms.

Mr Toles: That rule is such a scam.

Aurora looks over at Jordan who's sitting on the big blanket, admiring the sky by herself. She sits next to her and smiles, as a breeze goes by her.

Princess Aurora: I-it's really c-cold out here. Maybe I s-shouldn't have w-worn PJs only...

Jordan looks at her.

Jordan: Do you... want to use my jacket?

Aurora Smiles.

Princess Aurora: That would be n-nice.