BUT WE JUST MET

I'm Najaleik, I go to Netherworld high and I guess you could say I'm a Thick girl! My mama brought me up to be a beautiful girl that loves herself but, no boy ever gone settle down with a thick girl. My friends always tryna hype me up like you a baddie. I'm not saying guys don't want to be with me, because, a lot of boys try to holla at me but I shut them down for that one reason, which is Sex. No boy is ever gone want me for my prettiness they'll just wanna sleep with me and use me for my body parts which I'm not naive and I won't degrade myself for ANY boy.
      I head into the school as I'm walking down the hallway I notice a new poster it's pretty neat. Not knowing that I was about to bump into a guy. Omg, let me tell y'all I fell on top of him and his body felt like a rock. I got up very awkwardly and said "so I'm guessing your new?" He replied with the sexiest smile "yes, my name is Lamonte". his voice was so desirable and his skin was glowing. i could tell he was packing. He asked me if i could show him around i said "of course" with a smile. he offered to hold my books. i said "no thanks" because my homegirls would think we dating and i don't like labels. but you know a girl loves a gentle men so i said "yeah". biggest regret. As soon i gave him my books to hold my arch nemesis "hannah" was like "aww look at the couple." the bell rang for lunch and i was too excited.