𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

For anything to work out, we need to follow some rules just like the machines we use Or the food we eat. Without proper usage of ingredients the food would be a disaster just like that to make the community a better place for everyone to stay and support each other while growing together, here are a set of rules :

 Without proper usage of ingredients the food would be a disaster just like that to make the community a better place for everyone to stay and support each other while growing together, here are a set of rules :

1. First and foremost, we don't encourage anybody spreading negativity or having talks that encourage negativity against anyone that might be at the place. We encourage our members and our followers' family as well to spread positivism and positive vibes. We don't encourage racism or spread hatred against anyone

2. We don't encourage plagiarism that might be anyone or any community. We strongly oppose it and if found doing something like that your profile will be reported but not before having a talk with you about it. If you like any of our ideas, talk to us and please ask us if you can use it and then if we agree you could use it with credits.

3. We are friendly and fun lovers but when it comes to work, we expect our members to work for the community and meet the given deadlines so that it won't be causing trouble to any of us. If there are any issues, we would be glad if you could inform us.

4. We stick to the rules and expect our members to do the same. We might sound strict but it's for the welfare of the community and the betterment of our members is all we say.

5. We understand that you have some commitment outside of this virtual life and we do not force you to do community work all the time, but we want your dedication towards our community as well.

So, now coming to the rules you would need to follow when you are going to be a part of Teen Fix.

1. Give us a follow and add our book to the public reading list, also give us a shout out on your message board.

2. You must be 13 and above to join the community and we aren't affiliated with Wattpad in any way please keep that in mind.

3. Source of Communication : Discord/ Instagram/Pinterest. You need to have either one of these to work with us.

4. Always respect every person in this community. No harsh behavior and malpractices will be tolerated. Any bad  behavior reported will get you blocked and kicked out of the community. Also no slang languages are appreciated on the server.  That would be a big no for pranks as well! Anything which is uncomfortable for others and fellow teen fix members shouldn't be done.

5. Inactivity for more than a month will lead to a ban from the server. If you want to leave the community, you must make sure you complete all your work and submit them. You can fill the resignation form on the resignation channel on discord. If you are not in discord, inform the admin. The same goes with leave too, unless and until it's an emergency please try to inform us 2 weeks before.

6. If you want to apply to us, make sure you are able to work with us for at least 3 months. Please don't fill forms if you are not sure about working consistently.

7. Please be polite and respectful to your fellow mates on the server and the staff as well. Remember respect is a give and take thing.

8. We recommend anyone who wants to speak triggering things in the chat to do it in their dms rather on the chat channel there for the entire community because we never know how it hits the other person.

9. As they say don't judge a book by a cover, don't judge us based on our rules. The pineapple has spines outside and is soft inside, the same thing applies to us as well.

10. Lastly, we don't appreciate any partiality between members from the staff or any head of the department. There should always be equality among the members of the community.

That is all for the rules and regulations. Scroll down for the roles you can apply for.