THE BUTTON (A BONUS CHAPTER)

Assalamualykum y'all!!!!

Surprise Surprise😄😄😄😄

Note: Before you begin this chapter please make sure you've read your Salahs, read your Qur'an, your dhikrs and are done with your daily dose of ibadah. Make sure you are reading this only when you are taking a break or going to bed etc., etc...PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT CHOOSE TO READ THIS CHAPTER OVER IBADAH.

I only wrote this because it's that time of the month for me and I had some spare time to write. Also because of the requests I'd been receiving on comment section and my DMs.

So, I heard you and here it is!

Enjoy!

*UNEDITED*

*************************************************************************

A plan was already forming in her head as she got up from her place and came out of the café.

Stopping by the trees that separated the pool side from the café, she took three deep breathes and rotated her shoulders, jogging on her place and flexing her neck as if she was about to run a marathon.

Which, by the way, would had been easier compared to the task she had been assigned to do.

Make out with Aariz?

No way! She shuddered.

Whereas, a button?

That she could get it.

I can do this! Laiba nodded to herself, adjusting her hijab and fixing her skirt one last time before closing her eyes and facing the pool side.

And the moment she opened her eyes, she was game!

Her legs began moving forward and her eyes began scanning the crowd for a specific someone.

She saw half naked guys playing in the pool and urgently turned her gaze.

She then noticed a table, on which was a tray filled with fruit cocktails. The kind with slices of lime and straws with paper umbrellas in them.

Perfect! She thought, making her way towards it.

Reaching the table, she swept a glass off the tray and held it firmly in her hands.

Now the target. She told herself.

Laiba turned around and began searching for that handsome face.

She was so focused on finding him that she didn't hear him when he came and stood behind her.

"Looking for someone?" He casually asked.

Which startled her.

And the rest happened so fast, neither of them had the chance to avoid the inevitable.

Aariz might had been standing too close to her and Laiba might had turned way too fast because the moment they collided, the trutty-fruity drink flew out of the glass and fell all over Aariz's under-shirt.