Culinary Confessions

This story is dedicated to all who are taking the first step to accomplishing their goals and dreams.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Message from the Author

First and foremost, thank you checking out Culinary Confessions. I write this message with the hope that you'll enjoy Madelyn's journey as she discovers who she is through her talent of baking desserts. Please don't forget to vote and comment if you're enjoying this story. All comments and constructive criticism is welcome. I love interacting with my readers so don't be afraid to say hi.

I want to hear what you love about not only Madelyn, but also her family and friends but I also want to hear your constructive criticism on what I can do to make the story better when writing the companion novella to this one.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Disclaimer

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, locations and events are either a product of the author's imagination, fictitious or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any event, locale or person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Copyright

Text Copyright © Joanne LJuly 3, 2020

The moral right of this author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

This book is only posted on Wattpad, with the published version being published on Amazon. If you do see this book on any other platform, this has been posted without my consent. Please let me know as soon as possible in this instance so that the appropriate action can be taken.

If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad or Amazon, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. Thank you and happy reading!

My book is also available on both Kindle and Paperback at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CBWKHND/?tag=ref_2-20