Prologue

"WANG YIBO!!! HOW COULD YOU MAKE THAT BRAT RUN AWAY! IT WAS A GOOD CHANCE TO CAPTURE HIM!!".

Yibo just sighed as his boss kept scolding him for letting the chance slips away from catching the phantom thief (Sean Xiao), it's not the first time though, it's been two years now since he takes the mission to capture him, yet every time the chance come Sean Xiao run away, he is so smart and know every movement the Police and the detectives do so he can avoid it easily, it's so hard to capture him just like that.

"Did you finish talking?". Yibo said coldly to his boss.

"NO!".

"Then I will leave and let you complete peacefully, excuse me". He bowed before he rushed to open the door and run away, his boss slammed his hands on the table feeling angrier.

"WAAAAAAANG YIIIBOOOO!!!".

***************************

"Welcome~ Ah! Detective Wang, how was your day today?".

"Not good, I lose this time too". Yibo pouted and sit on the chair.

"Aww~ Don't Worry, you will win next time".

Yibo smile at the person in front of him, he always comes to this cafe to eat some sweets and drink coffee when he finishes his work or feeling all sad and gloomy, this person in front of him is the café owner, he looks so young to be an owner though, he is the one who makes him smile even without any words, just by a smile he gives him the feelings of comfort.

"I want my usual order please~". He said to the owner who smiles gladly at him.

"Ok~".

"Why there is no one in the café at this time?". Yibo asked as he looks around.

"Because the café is closed". He turns to look at the owner in surprised.

"Eeh? What do you mean?".

"You didn't notice??". The owner points at the door and Yibo turn to look at it, the sign was on *Close* yet he didn't notice it.

"Oh! But....The door was open? And you are here?". Yibo asked and the owner laughs.

"As expected from you Mr. Detective, Yes, I let it open, I know that you will come any moment". The owner places the coffee in front of Yibo and wink at him. Yibo smile at the owner as he drinks the coffee happily.

"This place is my favorite~". He said as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"Humm~ The place.....Or Me?~".

Yibo almost chucked in his drink and the owner panicky pat his back while taking the tissue and wipe Yibo's mouth.

"Sorry! That Was So Random!".

Yibo hold the owner's hand and look at his eyes, the young owner was wearing glasses, but it suits him perfectly, Yibo get closer and look at his eyes sharply, they kept staring at each other and Yibo wanted to take the owner's glasses but......

"Ahhem!!". They snapped and pulled away from each other nervously.

"Xiao Zhan, grandpa wants you in his office".

"O-Oh! Thanks Zhou Cheng, Detective Wang, see you again". He bowed and rushed back. The person called Zhou Cheng looked at Yibo sharply.

"What?". Yibo felt uncomfortable with his gaze.

".....Finish your drink and Leave".

"Oh! Ok!".

He drinks fast and leaves the money next to the cup before he bowed to him and leave, Zhou Cheng shakes his head and sighed.

"....Idiot". He said slowly before he takes the money.

In the grandfather's office, Xiao Zhan was walking back and forth trying to calm down.

"Xiao Zhan, sit down so you can calm down properly ".

His Grandfather said and Xiao Zhan stops in his place, but not that long before he continues walking here and there. Zhou Cheng enters the room and saw him like this and sighed.

"You did that by yourself though".

"I KNOW!! BUT....BUT----".

"But What??!". Zhou Cheng cut him firmly and Xiao Zhan sits on the chair holding his head.

"God!! I Thought He Will Ask Me!!".

"Ask you out??".

"Idiot!!!....That will be better". Zhou Cheng with his grandfather rolled their eyes.

"I thought....He notices...If I didn't signal for you to help me, he will ask me that I look like Sean Xiao, which is ME!". Xiao Zhan said almost shouting and Zhou Cheng sighed.

"Then Stop getting closer to him Zhan, he is our enemy, and you know that he almost catches you today if we didn't interrupt him, moreover, you wear mask and change your hairstyle as a thief, it's hard to recognize you". 

"....I Know". Xiao Zhan said slowly and place his hand on his chest as he closes his eyes.

He needs to do something about this, he need to keep his distance from that detective Wang Yibo who is trying to capture him and ruin his plans, he is working secretly as a café owner to hide his true identity.

"Xiao Zhan, don't forget the mission after three days, we need to steal the jewelers to return them". His Grandfather said and took his attention.

"Un...I Will Surly Return Them".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TBC~

This is my 100th work in Wattpad, Congratulations to Me~ I wrote so many stories and most of them for Hey!Say!Jump❤ I'm so glad that I am here with you guys, thank you for supporting me until now and I hope you will keep supporting me...

I hope you will like this new story, it's actually not that long chapters, so I will update each chapter after 2 to 3 days at least...😘⚘

Vote☆ & Comment Please~