Chapter 3: Leaf Storm

A/n: Chapter 3. Here we go!

Sonic: That's my line!

A/n: Deal with it.

BLITZ'S POV:

We had left Vanilla's house not too long ago, Blaze doesn't seem to be showing much attitude towards me, probably cause I haven't spoken to her since we left. Might as well make some conversation.

Blitz: So......Blaze.

Blaze: Hmm?

Blitz: I noticed something about you when I found you fighting Robotnik back at Carnival City. Most of your attacks had to do with flames emitting off of them. Care to elaborate?

Blaze: No.

Hmm. I guess she has her own secrets as well. I'll remember that.

Blitz: Nevermind. Didn't mean to try to pry into anything personal, ya know.

Blaze: It's fine. let's just go.

Ok, then. We continued our walk in silence........until that silence was broken by Badniks jumping outta nowhere.

Blitz: The hell!?

Blaze: It appears Eggman may be nearby, Let's go!

Blitz: You read my mind!

Blaze and I began to plow right through the Badniks. Me using my martial arts techniques while Blaze used her powerful kicks, or at least they seemed powerful. Of course, our teamwork wasn't the best as I ran into her multiple times during our fight with the Badniks.

I then saw a certain blue blur run by us in the distance. Sonic!? The hell was the Blue Hedgehog doing here?

Blitz: Blaze, we have to move quickly.

Blaze: Why?

Blitz: I'm not sure, but I think the blue hedgehog is after the Chaos Emeralds. But if he finds the Sol Emeralds, I don't think he or his friends will give them to you so casually, seeing as how they don't know who you are

Blaze: Blue hedgehog?

Blitz: Less talking, more running!

Blaze: You're one to talk.

We sped up, trying to reach Robotnik as fast as possible. Me because I don't want that blue hedgehog beating me to the Sol Emeralds, and Blaze because she wants to get them back as soon as possible. Even if Sonic doesn't know about the Sol Emeralds, he'd still take them to Tails, then we'd have an even more difficult time getting them back. Me and the blue hedgehog may not be enemies, by we're far from being friends.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHIBI BLITZ ARM WRESTLING SHADOW

When we arrived at a large cliff side, we saw nothing, but then heard an all too familiar voice.

Eggman: OHOHOHO!!! Look what the cat dragged in! I assume you're assisting her in obtaining these Sol Emeralds, Blitz?

Blitz: You may be insane, Robotnik, but I see you still kept your perceptiveness. Yes, I am assisting Blaze, so I highly suggest giving us those Emeralds!

Eggman: As much as I'd like to, I'm afraid I can't. You see, they're an important part of my plan. How about you give me that Emerald you took back in Carnival City, hmm?

Blaze: Not a chance! If you won't give the Sol Emeralds back, I'll take them by force.

Blitz: As much as I'd like to avoid this conflict, I have to agree, Robotnik. If you won't give them back, then we'll take them.

Eggman: I'd like to see you try. You won't last against the mighty.....

Suddenly a giant, serpentine robot appeared in front of the cliff side as Robotnik jumps in.

Eggman: ....EGG HAMMER MEGA!!!

Blitz: you may be intelligent, Robotnik, but you SERIOUSLY need to work on those names

Eggman: I'll make you eat those words, Blitz!

Eggman prepares to smash me with his giant robot. I dodged his attack like nothing.

Blitz: Really, Robotnik? Is that all?

Eggman attempts to smash me with the robot three more times as I effortlessly dodge the attacks. Blaze does the same since she was also targeted as well.

Eggman: ARGH!! HOLD STILL!!!

He then detached the robot head onto the cliff as it began to try and steamroll us. We had to jump over it several times before the head went back to the robot's serpentine torso.

Eggman: Fine! Get ready to get schooled!

He prepares a power attack which Blaze and I attempt to dodge, but I got knocked back from the shockwave the attack created despite it missing. Robotnik, using this opportunity to try and attack me whilst I'm down, readies another power attack, but Blaze grabs me and drags me out of the way of the attack and hits the robo-head several times.

Blitz: Heh....Thanks.

Blaze: Now we're even.

As Robotnik began to target Blaze during our small talk, I pulled Blaze out of the way just in time.

Blitz: No we're not.

Blaze: *sarcastically* Ha-Ha. Very funny.

Eggman: FOCUS ON YOUR OPPONENT!!

Robotnik attempted to steamroll us again by detaching the robots head again. The head's speed increased the more we avoided it's flattening warpath. Robotnik tried one last time to flatten as Blaze and I couldn't move fast enough. Just before we got hit, a certain blue blur hit it off course. Blaze, using her quick thinking, grabbed my hand once more and dragged me to a hiding spot. We didn't want to be seen just yet.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHIBI BLITZ EATING POPCORN WHILE SONIC AND EGGMAN THROW DOWN

When Robotnik was defeated, he flew off as usual, but left another one of those Sol Emeralds behind. Before the blue hedgehog could grab it, Blaze appeared in a dramatic flaming entrance......wait, WHAT!? I looked beside me to confirm my belief that she was no longer there. How the hell did she get over there!?

After their little encounter, Blaze ran off, with me far behind chasing after her.

Blitz: HEY!!! WAIT UP!!!!!

A/n: *stutters uncontrollably* THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!! hope you enjoyed.