Chapter 5: Mirage Road

A/n: Chapter 5. EnJoY......

BLITZ'S POV:

Blaze, Cream, Cheese, and I were walking through the desert. The hot...... scorching...... dehydrating desert. Didn't bother me though. I love hot environments. Although that doesn't mean I don't have problems being in said environments. Oh God I'm SOOO thirsty. Blaze seemed that way as well since she had the same dehydrated look on her face as me. Cream too. Cheese seemed less dehydrated.........I wonder why.

Blitz: So *huff* thirsty....

Blaze: Shut up, we're*huff* almost *huff* there.

Blitz: You're as dehydrated as me. How are you NOT complaining?

Blaze: Because we have better things to focus on, like getting the Sol Emeralds.

Blitz: Heh...talk about determination. You seem real set on getting them.

Blaze: Well, yeah! You do realize what'll happen if he has all of them?

Blitz: Yeah yeah, trust me, if they're anything like the Chaos Emeralds, then I already know.

Cream: It's so hot. How come you two aren't bothered by it as much.

Blitz: I just love hot environments. Yeah...... that's why.

Blaze: Same. Never liked the cold, though.

Blitz: I don't like the cold either.

Blaze's face lit up in surprise.

Blaze: You're kidding, right.

Blitz: Nope. The more heat, the better, I say.

Blaze: Huh, how come?

Blitz: Well, I just feel comfortable around a hot area. Like this desert........unless I'm thirsty as hell.

Both our faces dropped. It seemed we were both thirsty, although Blaze didn't wanna complain about it. We both heard the sound of running liquids behind us as we ever so slowly turned around. We saw........

........Cheese holding a water bottle twice his size.

As Cheese was drinking the water. Blaze and I watched, smacking our lips as we reeeaaaly wanted that water. Cheese then noticed us and immediately stopped drinking and was sweating bullets.

Blitz: Cheese......

Blaze:.......how much water is in there?

Cheese immediately hid the water bottle behind his back, which we could still see since, again, it was twice his size.

Cheese: Chao? Cha-CHAO!!!!

We both lunged at the Chao and his water bottle.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT YO YOU BY CHIBI BLITZ AND CHIBI BLAZE FIGHTING OVER THE BOTTLE

Blitz: You owe me an apology.

Blaze: Hey, you made me do it.

Blitz: Ok, listen. It's one thing to punch me in the face, but how dare you pull a low blow!

Blaze: Hey! I was in the heat of the moment alright? I was craving water just as much as you. Can you blame me?

I sighed.

Blitz: ..... I guess not.

We continued our walk in silence for the next few minutes, then we had arrived at our destination........Mirage Road.

Blitz: Well......here we are. Mirage Road. Robotnik must've taken refuge here after his beating by the Blue Hedgehog.....and us.

Blaze: Why do you call him Blue Hedgehog? Doesn't he have a name?