Introduction/Info

Hi there, welcome to the fluff!

As my bio says, I'm a bit rusty when it comes to writing so please be patient!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for some general info about this book: 

- Most chapters will contain mentions of blood or injury, this is set in DBD so please use your common sense as to the general contents. 

- I'll be using the regular reader insert abbreviations of Y/N = your name, etc. throughout this book, It will be written from the first person, and all pronouns referring to the reader will be they.

- As the description says, requests are welcome as long as they're a killer and SFW!

- I try to make all my chapters a minimum of 1000 words,  and aim for around 2500-3000 so if longer chapters aren't your thing this might not be the book for you!

- As per the nature of requests, duplicates are likely. I'll try to do at least one chapter including each killer before doing seconds, but some killers do just give me the eeby deebies/are hard to feasibly put into a friendly/fluffy context (Doctor, Clown) so I'll likely put off doing those or make their meetings short unless I get a request for it!

- I'm unsure how much time I'll have to update this, but I'll try for at least once a week if possible!

- POV will change between Y/N and different killers (Indicated by ___ POV) and the scenario will sometimes be in trials, and sometimes outside of trials.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's get on with the book! Enjoy your read! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------