NMUA: DISCLAIMER

This story is entirely a work of fiction. Reproduction, storage, or transmission of any part of this story in any form or by any means requires prior authorization from the author. Characters, names, and incidents, though some places, are purely products of the author's imagination.

Any accidental likeness to real events, places, or individuals, whether living or deceased, is coincidental. Please be aware of warnings; if you find the story disagreeable, kindly tap the back button to remove it from your collection.

It's important to note that certain chapters contain mature content unsuitable for younger readers. Proceed with caution when reading such parts.

Plagiarism Notice:

Plagiarism is a serious offense and considered a crime under the law. This story is an original creation and is the intellectual property of the author. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, or distribution of this story, in whole or in part, without the explicit permission of the author, is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action. Respect the creativity and effort that goes into producing original content.

Copyright © [2021] [@Andy_Cate03]

------------

Book 1: NAUGHTY MATE: HIM AND HER MISCHIEF
Book 2: NAUGHTY MATE: TAMING THE MISCHIEVOUS MAVERICK
Book 3: NAUGHTY MATE: A TALE OF MISCHIEVOUS ALLIES
Book 4: NAUGHTY MATE: GIFT OF FREEDOM
Book 5: NAUGHTY MATE: UNWAVERING ADORATION