Chapter 11: Huge Crisis Zone

A/n: Ok, people, after this Zone, things are gonna ramp up even more. Both for the plot and Blitz's relationship with Blaze.

BLITZ'S POV:

As Aero and I flew over the fleet, we were searching for any sign of Blaze or Cream. Aero was the first to spot something.

Aero: Over there.

I look over to see Blaze on.......god DAMMIT why that ship!?!?

Blitz: Of course. THIS ship if all things.

Aero: What did we talk about earlier?

Blitz: Tch. Fine. Let's just get this over with.

We landed on the ship, near Blaze and Cream as Blaze was fighting bots.

Blaze: How many of you ARE THERE!?!?

A large Badnik was about to hit Blaze from behind as I came up and punched it in the face (like a disgrace).

Blitz: So, did I miss the party?

Blaze: Hmph. What're YOU doing back here?

Blitz: Well, I said I'd help you get ALL of the Sol Emeralds, right? And I'm a wolf of my word. Also, if it's fine with you, I'd like to discuss something after we're done here.

Blaze: Whatever. Let's just go.

???: NOT so fast, you-........ah great. MORE of you!

We turned to see Robotnik in yet another Egg Hammer Mega....but different. (I don't need an image for this. It's just the Egg Hammer Mega but recolored)

Aero: Eggman.

Aero wasn't too happy to meet Robotnik again. After all, his Badniks apparently took his family from Aero at a young age, according to what he told me. I wouldn't blame him.

Eggman: Do I know you?

Aero got even angrier.

Aero: Oh YES you do! I'm the one who's gonna put you in the ground. Here and NOW!!!

Aero summoned two blades made of ice and charges at Robotnik's giant mech.

Blitz: Aero! Wait!!

The Egg Hammer swatted Aero aside as it attempted to squash Blaze.

Blitz: Look out!

I pulled her out of the way as Robotnik attempted to squish her.

Blaze: I don't need your help!

Blitz: Deal with it. Besides, after this, I'll...... I'll explain everything. About me......and my past. Alright? Just work with me here.

Blaze thought about it and spoke.

Blaze: Fine. But you're going to explain EVERYTHING.

Blitz: Alright, fine. Let's just defeat this guy.

Aero got back up after being swatted like a fly.

Blitz: As for you, Aero. Try to keep calm. Otherwise, you'll get killed. Cream, stay back.

Cream: Ok.

She stood in the background with Cheese as we fought with Robotnik. He attempted to crush us several times, but either Blaze, Aero, or myself dealt damage to the cockpit as we fought.

Eggman: Hmph. Fine. Let's see if you can top THIS!!

He brought the head of the mech to one of the ships cannons and fired several rounds at us. Thankfully, Aero froze most of them, but the ones he couldn't hit, Blaze and I dodged them. Aero then shot a few ice spikes at the Egg Hammer, damaging it even more.