Chapter 13: Acceptance

A/n: Time to find out if Blaze shall accept him for who he is, or if she'll be like everyone else.

BLITZ'S POV:

I sat there, tears in my eyes as I finished my story. I waited for whatever she was going to say. And waited. And waited. And then....

....she hugged me.

She hugged me. It was so warm. Both of us glowed slightly with a fiery aura around us. It was comforting. My eyes were still wide from shock. And we were blushing. I didn't expect this at all.

Blaze: Blitz....

She broke the hug and looked into my eyes.

Blaze: I'm sorry. For everything. I......I didn't know you had to go through all that.

I stayed silent for a moment.

Blaze: Now...... I want to tell you something.

I looked at her attentively, ready to listen.

Blaze: I'm......I'm not from here. From Mobius. Or at least, I'm not from THIS Mobius.

Blitz: Wait.....what?

Blaze: I'm from another world. Another dimension. And I'm the princess of the Mobius from that dimension. I was brought here along with the Sol Emeralds, which were stolen by Eggman. My version of Eggman, Eggman Nega, is here as well. After I retrieve the final emerald........I'll be leaving.

Blitz: What?

Blaze: I'm really sorry-

Blitz: Take me with you.

Blaze's eyes widened, blushing again slightly.

Blaze: Wh-What?

I stood up, blushing just as much.

Blitz: Please......let me go with you.

Blaze: I don't know how to.

Blitz: I'll figure out how. I don't want to stay here, where my past still haunts me wherever I go. I want to start over, with a clean slate. Please.

Blaze stood silent. Then spoke.

Blaze: Maybe. IF we get the last Sol Emerald and we can figure out how to get back.

I hugged her again as that comforting fiery aura returned.

Blitz: Thank you.

I had tears in my eyes. I had finally found someone, besides Cream, Aero, and Shadow, who actually cared. Who accepts me. That's when I realized. When I truly realized......

............ I love Blaze the Cat.

A/n: Blitz has finally realized his love for Blaze! LETS FUCKIN' GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Where will this realization lead Blitz? Where will it lead Blaze? What about Aero? Will he play WINGman once more? And Cream? Will she be winggirl? Find out on the next chapter!!