Chapter 14: Dead Line Zone

A/n: I'm not gonna take long for them to get to the boss cuz it's just uninteresting. Time for the Dead Line Zone! What'll happen? What will ensue? Let's find out.

BLITZ'S POV:

As we near one of Robotnik's spaceports leading to his Space Station, oddly shaped like his head, we encounter........The Blue Hedgehog and that fox......of course.

Sonic: There you are!

Blitz: Great. It's you.

Sonic: Blitz!? What're you doing here with her?

Blitz: What's it look like, Hedgehog? I'm helping her retrieve the Sol Emeralds. And you're not stopping us.

Blaze: And I WILL defeat Eggman.

Sonic: Look, you can't just defeat him on your own.

Blaze: Oh really, I can and I will.

Blitz: Also, she's not alone. She has us.

Sonic: "Us"?

Aero: Yeah. Me.

Cream: Hi Sonic! *Waves*

Cheese: Chao Chaaaooo *waves*

Sonic: Cream!? Cheese!? Aero!?

Tails: Guys, the Space-Time Continuum is tearing, and getting larger. Do you have anything to do with that?

Blaze looked away.

Blaze: None of your business.

Blitz: I'm sorry, did you say the SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM is TEARING, and that it's getting even BIGGER!?!?

Tails: Yeah!

Blitz: This isn't good. We need to collect the Sol Emeralds now and bring you and I back to your world.

Tails: What do you mean her AND you?

I glare at Tails.

Blitz: None of your business. Now we must be going now. Good day.

Blaze, Aero, Cream, Cheeze, and I walked away. Cream and Cheese said goodbye of course.

Sonic/Tails: Wait!!

Their calls were in vain as we continued running.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHIBI BLITZ AND CHIBI BLAZE TRYING TO SET A CAMPFIRE

We had gone onto a ship at Robotnik's little spaceport and are now on the Space Station. Right now we're running through, blasting Badniks. Aero was hitting them with ice attacks, while Blaze and I burned through them, although I used my fists more than my flames. Cream and Cheese stayed behind us so they could be safe from any harm. We went through gravity reversing, being shot out of a cannon (my least favorite part. I'm not a cannonball, dammit!), And bouncing up and down on a lot. Almost made me sick. Eventually, we reached the main room as we see.........TWO Robotniks?

TWO Robotniks?