Chapter 15: Betrayal

A/n: Things are getting more tense. What shall these turn of events lead Blitz.......if he can survive the sudden stab in the back? We're about to find out. By the way, stuff's about to get a bit dark here. You've been warned.

BLITZ'S POV:

I had passed out from the shock of Aero, a friend I've known for a long time, stabbed me in the back. I had woken up on a spaceship, seemingly Robotnik's. Strangely, my wound had healed up, only leaving a sbarely visible scar. No one seemed to be around, untill I heard....

???: ah, so you've finally awoken.

I tried to turn, but realize I'm bound by energy cuffs on a chair. But I already knew who it was.

Aero: I assume you have many questions. "Why am I doing this?" "What do I have to gain?" Well, how about we start of with this...

Aero walked in front of me so I could see him.

Aero: Before you ask, no. Eggman was never involved with this betrayal. I set it alllll up myself. Second, I'm doing this because I have a grudge. With you, obviously-

Blitz: But WHY?

I shot him an emotionless stare.

Aero: Well, I'll tell you.......when Blaze arrives. Cream is sitting on the other side of you, asleep. I figured I'd get myself two hostages for Blaze. Convince her to come here. Alone.

Blitz: Why do you want them?

Aero gave me a swift punch to the face.

Aero: Shut your trap! I'm talking. Now, as I about to say, the REASON I want Blaze here is so I can have two of he most important things in your life in one place......so you can watch them die. Right. Before. Your very. Eyes.

Aero leaned into my ear.

Aero: Just like how I did with Violet.

My eyes widened in shock.

Blitz: You didn't!

Aero: Oh. But I did. Who do you think was that "shadowy figure" who killed her? And how did she feel as she die-

Blitz: Cold...

I looked down in horror.

Blitz: She felt cold........

I teared up as I had put two and two together.

Aero was Violet's killer.

Blitz: I'LL KILL YOU!!!!

I said as I tried breaking out of the chair, but was kicked in the face.

Aero: Ah-Ah-Ah. I don't think so. If you even try to break out of that chair.....

Aero summoned an ice blade and put it to the sleeping Cream's neck.

Aero:....and Violet won't be the only one you end up losing.

Blitz: Don't you dare hur-

Aero: Then SHUT UP!! And listen! Do you truly want to know why I have a grudge with you?

I stayed silent.

Aero: Answer. Me.

Blitz: Yes. I do.

Aero: Good boy. Now, remember that attack on the Peregrine Islands? Before you became all goody two-shoes and left Eggman?

Blitz: Y-Yeah.

Aero: Who do you think those two village elders were?

I took a minute to think. Then I realized. They mentioned they had a son. I looked at Aero.