Chapter 16: Vengeful Blitz

A/n: Blitz has achieved a dark, but powerful form and became Vengeful Blitz. A being who won't stop until justice is served, by any means necessary.

3RD PERSON POV:

Aero stood there, seemingly terrified at Blitz's transformation. But his face instantly morphed into a sadistic smile as he laughed hysterically.

Aero: HAHAAA!! YES!!! SHOW ME YOUR TRUE COLORS!!! FULFILL YOUR TRUE PURPOSE!!!! BECOME THE WEAPON EGGMAN MADE YOU TO BE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Blaze froze as she heard that word: "Made".

Blaze: Wait? What do you mean "made"?

Aero: Oh he didn't tell you? Blitz wasn't born. He was made by Dr. Eggman. As a weapon. A tool. A freak. Used to protect an object containing great power inside a certain. Little. Girl.

Blitz spoke in a cold, emotionless voice.

Blitz: Silence.

He threw what appeared to be a Kunai, created by his dark flames, which almost went through Aero's shoulder, had he not dodged.

Aero: And you see, after her death, the object inside of Violet was absorbed into Blitz, thus giving him his true power. The Phoenix Ruby! With this, Blitz just needed enough emotional pain to turn him into the ultimate killing machine. And IT WORKED!!! MWAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Blitz: I said, SILENCE!!!!

Blitz once again threw the Kunai, but this time it went through Aero's stomach as he spat out blood.

Blitz: Get over here!

Blitz yanked the chain connected to the Kunai, thus pulling Aero towards Blitz as his fist met Aero's torso, launching him backwards. Aero sat there couching his lungs out.

Aero: Yes. Let your anger, your rage, your hate! Let it flow through you! Let it become one with you! Become the TRUE Ultimate Life Form that Eggman so desperately wanted you to be! HeheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

Blaze watched as her ally, her comrade, her friend, turned into a mere shell if his former self. A merciless being who only vowed for vengeance. Beating the everloving hell out of Aero. This wasn't the Blitz she knew anymore. This was a monster. She had to find a way to snap him out of it before he hurts someone other than Aero. She had to do something.

Blaze: Cream.

Cream, who was hiding behind Blaze at this point, looked at Blaze.

Blaze: You and Cheese need to go hide. I have to snap him out of this.

Cream: A-Alright.

Cream and Cheese quickly ran to hide.

Blaze: Blitz! Snap out of this!

Blaze had ran between Aero and Blitz. Aero had been passed out from the beating he just took.

Blitz: Get out if the way.

Blaze: No! Not until you're back to normal!

Blitz: This is normal now, Blaze. Now get. Out. Of. The way.

He pointed his Kunai at Blaze threateningly.

Blaze: No! The Blitz I knew wasn't like this. He was a compassionate person, despite him not showing it. He wasn't some emotionless.......THING who only cared for vengeance! He cared about his friends! People like Violet! People like Cream!........ people like me.

At this point, Blaze had tears in her eyes and her voice began to break.

Blaze: I may have been hard on him, I may have tried to push him away when we first met, I may have been such a jerk to him...... but no matter how hard I tried, he stayed. He stayed by me. He went out of his way to help me get the Sol Emeralds. To help me get back home. Please........