COMPOSERS OF THE CLASSICAL PERIOD

Hi' to Mrs. Kathleen  Agias, she's my MAPEH teacher when I was in grade 9. She's the who give this assignment, ang gawan ng sariling kwento si Franz Joseph Haydn sa isa sa mga na-i-compose nito.

Franz Joseph Haydn were taking a walk. As he passing through a narrow, green street,he heard music coming from a little house.

"Hmmm..."Haydn is humming.

"It is from one of my most beautiful symphony."

Suddenly a voice said," I cannot play any more-it is so beautiful! How I wish I could hear that symphony played by someone who could do justice to it!"

Without a word, Haydn entered the house. It was the home of a poor dress maker. At the piano sat a beautiful young lady.

"Pardon me,"the great composer said.

"I am a composer. I heard you say that you wished to hear someone play the symphony you have just been playing. Will you permit me to play it for you, young lady?"

"Thank you very much mister," the girl answered,"but our piano is very old. And we have no music sheets."

"No music sheets! How did you play,then?"Haydn asked.

The young lady turned her face toward the great master.

Looking at her more closely,he saw that she was blind.

"I play from memory,"she said.

"Where did you hear the symphony that you were playing just now?"

"I used to hear a lady practicing near our old home. During the summer evening,her windows were open,and I walked to and fro outside to listen to her,"she answered.

Haydn seated himself at the piano. The blind lady and her brother listened with rapture to the master's playing. At last the dressmaker came near and asked,"who are you,young man?"

Haydn made no answer. The dress maker repeated her question, and the master smirked. He began to play the symphony which the lady had been trying to play.

The listeners held their breath . When the playing stopped,they cried," you are the master himself! You are Haydn!"

He rose to go, but they held him back.

"Play for us one more-only ,one more,"they pleaded . He seated himself again at the piano . The brilliant symphonies was shining into the bare little room.

"I will compose a new symphony called Surprise Symphony," he said. He looked thoughtfully for sometimes at the beautiful sky . Then his fingers moved over the keys of old ,worn piano. In low, happy, sweet strains,he played his new symphony . Finally, pushing back his chair,and turning toward the door.

He said,"Goodbye to both of you."He paused and looked tenderly at the face of the beautiful blind lady." Yes, I will come again and give you some lessons. Farewell! I will come again soon!"

    -The End-

#kathang-isip lamang.

   Nakakadugo talaga ng utak ang magsulat ng English short story. Wews- when I was in grade-9 ko pa ito na-i-sulat ( August 23,2019).

By the way, Hello to Ate Ow_kib, thank you po sa pag-follow, hehee...