Chapter 17: Blitz vs Aero (Pt. 1)

A/n: Guess who's back. Back again. Black is back. Tell a friend. Anyway, it's time for the final (?) showdown between Blitz and Aero. This'll probably be a 2-3 parter. Who will win? Will Blitz finally defeat the one person who started it all? Or will the mad falcon, Aero, succeed in destroying them all? Let's find out.

BLITZ'S POV:

Aero had just set the ships course to crash land onto Mobius. I have to stop him. But how? An idea popped into my head.

Blitz: Robotnik. Is there any way to stop the ship from crashing?

Eggman: Of course there is! I just need to reach the main control room which isn't far from here.

Blitz: Good. Blaze, you go with Robotnik.

Blaze: What about you?

I turn my gaze in Aero. He was smiling devilishly at me, as if waiting for us to make our move.

Blitz: This is between me and Aero. I'll hold him off. Alone.

Blaze: But-

Blitz: This is not up for debate, Blaze! Just.......please go.

Blaze stayed silent, then spoke.

Blaze: Fine......but.......

She walked up to me and.........kissed me on the cheek?

Blaze: Try not to get your butt kicked, ok?

Blitz: O-Ok......

Blaze and Robotnik ran down a corridor, headed for the control room as I was blushing like crazy. Unfortunately that didn't last because......

Aero: Oh, I see your relationship with Blaze has.......improved. Too bad you won't live for it to become more. HeheheHAHA.

Blitz: Oh really? We'll see about that.

I cracked my knuckles as Aero began to form two swords of ice from his hands, Sub-Zero style. (The new MK movie Sub-Zero)

Aero: I'm about to put you down, dog!

I formed my flame sword into my hand.

Blitz: How about you come over here and say that again.

Aero: With PLEASURE HEHEHEHEHEHAAA!!!!!!!

Aero sped up towards me as he raised both his swords in an attempt to slash me. I blocked, but Aero withdrew his other sword to slash me once more. I sidestepped and gave him a swift kick to the jaw, sending him back several feet. Aero landed on his feet as he slid back slightly.

Aero: Hehe. You're good. But this fight has merely just begun.

Blitz: Are you sure about that?

I prepared several fireballs, about 4 of them, in the air and fired them. Aero froze two, ducked under one, but got hit by the fourth one.

Aero: AGH!! Grrrr..... You'll regret that!!!

Aero charged at me at high speeds, rivaling Sonic's, as he tried to cut me over and over. Speeding past me and bouncing off walls only to come back and reattempt to cut me down. The longer I blocked or dodged his attacks, the faster Aero went, and the more difficult it was to avoid getting cut. Soon enough, he began getting a few scratches and cuts into me as I grunted in pain.

Blitz: Gah!! Dammit! Come here!

As Aero passed me once more, I caught him by the neck and tossed him to the wall as he coughed like crazy.

Aero: *cough cough* What a dirty move. *Cough*

Blitz: Well, you stabbing me in the back, literally, was a dirty move so I say we're even.