1

I think this is the best day of my life, I have just returned home and I just found out that I'm the winner of a BTS contest! The prize consists in being able to partecipate in one of their concert and spend a week on vacation with them.

At my school nobody knows I'm an ARMY excepted my best friends Do Hyun and Ji Woo, this because I'm one of the most popular at school and BTS do evening school here. I don't wont to be a burden to them, they already have to think about the other fans who always hang around when they come here and that's why I only look at them from afar, but this is my occasion to become their friend.

Anyway, I'm so excited for the concert and for the vacation obviously, I didn't think I'd ever have a chance like that, the event is tomorrow and a private car will pick me up in the early afternoon. Well now I just to make pack.

THE DAY AFTER

The car is arrived, I said goodbye to my parents and left the house. The driver greets me, takes my bugs and makes me get into the car. Inside I found the manager:

-Hi, Y/n, I'm Ha Rin the manager of BTS, nice to meet you!

-Hi, me too

-Now we go to the vacation house where you will be standing and than to the concert, a bodyguard will take you to the front row and at the ending he will take you at behind the scenes

-Ok, thank you so much for this opportunity, take care of me

I make a little bow and we head towards the house.

We finally arrived, the house is too big, it's huge. They told me to put the suitcase at the entrance and that i could see the house after the concert, than we got in the car to go to the big event. When we arrived a man walks towards us and takes me under his protection guiding me under the stage. It's totaly perfect, it's beautiful, I don't know how to describe this, it's my dream. The concert start and my heart exploded.

AFTER THE CONCERT

This was the best concert in my life, I've only 18 years old but it will remain unspoken to me for life. I'm waiting in the car for the boys to be ready to go home when the counter is opened and seven beautiful and fantastic guys get into the car. Jimin sits next to me, while Hobi sits opposite me, I tjink my life is complete now, my bias and bias wrecker are here, near to me, I can't beleve this is reality.

-Hi Y/n, Ha Rin told us that you are the lucy winner of the contest! - RM told me - Yeah, the concert it was beautiful, you have been fantastic, I can't wait to spend this week with you. My name is Y/n Y/s, take care of me, thank you so much

-Take care of we too! - Hobi is so cute damn

In the meantime we talked a bit about everithing, as well as being beautiful they are also very nice! The real dream begins now, now that we have arrived in the house where I will spend a week with my favourite band...

AUTHOR'S CORNER

Thanks you so much for reading this first chapter. It's the first time I write a fanfiction and I hope that as a start it's not a total disaster. Thank you to much again :)