Paris In The Rain

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or, create derivative works from or exploit. The contents of this story are anyway. Please obtain permission.

------------

Lucifera Parishiana Hazer, the only word that can describe her is 'Beauty'. Her beauty was effortless that every girl was envious of her She's the definition of a Goddess. She is a model and at the same time was currently the CEO of her dad's company. She is a kind-hearted person, and she loves to travel the world. Is she willing to travel the world with him?

Gaero Vanljerom Werifson is a handsome, intelligent, respectful mayor of Batangas. His presence shows darkness and authority, his willingness and eagerness to do something won't stop until he reaches them. He's not afraid of anyone, he seems to not like everyone around him. But it would stop him from liking her?
-----------

sorry for the typos and grammatical errors, please bear with my story.

@Kieemi