I love the crimson teardrops that pour from the victims slits. Her eyes swelled up with tears, the pain unbearable. She screamed in agony although her shrieks were muffled by the linen which gagged her. I did things differently to my master. He cut the body parts off, I tied, gagged, slit and touchered. He did eventually come to agree with that. I do like the screams and the kicking plus the crying. This victim was sobbing on the streets after their parents kicked them out. I comforted her and told her to come to mine for a cup of tea. She was in for a surprise though. I had kidnapped her bestfriend to quite recently. So when she walked in I told her to sit down and wait while i got the tea ready. I wasn't. I got a cloth and dowsed it in lavender oil. I snuck round her back and shoved it over her mouth and nose. Her eyes fluttered. And then they shut. I picked her up and took her to the room where I did it all although her bestfriend was sat there to, tied up and gagged. I liked her bestfriend the least so I decided she would watch me kill and toucher her bestfriend first. She woke up. I thought ''atlast!'' So I told her to let all the emotions out. She took one glance at her already awake bestfriend and screamed at the bruises and cuts.
''Sh,'' I said smirking.
She screamed again.
''I SAID SHUT UP!'' I shouted slapping her leaving an amaranth handmark on her cheek that was as soft as silk.
She relaxed her head abit, balancing on the willow wood boards (which she was tied to.) I played with her volumetric curls and apologised. Her eyes watered with salty tears. I can't believe what I'm saying now but... I had grown a liking to her.
''what's your name,'' I asked collectively.
She said something but I couldn't hear so I took off the linen to hear her.
''Esmae,'' she replied ''and it's okay for hitting me I deserve it.''
I was shocked.
''No you don't, '' I replied questionably.
''Mhm,'' she said nodding her head.
''If you deserve it I'll give what you deserve,'' I said hotly.
I had a plan. A very sinister plan. I laughed darkly. The plan was naughty. I walked over to her bestfriend and untied the rope that was holding her to the chair being careful not to untie the knot that were fusing her hands and feet together tightly almost cutting of her circulation. Dragging her by her lousy, mouse brown hair out the room and into the one with all the other girls and women. I opened the door to the room and the 2 year old screamed in pain and sadness I'm guessing wanting to see her mommy. I hopped over the bodies of other girls (around the ages of 2-39) and slapped her so hard her pale white washed cheek went crimson. I had dumped her bestfriend named Lilly-Anne on the concrete floor. I was so tempted to stand on her face but I kept that urge to myself and returned back to the cruel plan I had congured up.