♡-New girl-♡

For context you are the new UA teacher and Aizawa is showing you around your 22 and you are try to get to know Aizawa this is your first day it UA it's and it's Monday

You walk into the school and see students walking bye not recognizing any of the faces

That is until you see all might "HEY ALMIGHTY" he looks at you and it seems you got his attention he walks over to you and smiles "you must be the new teacher, Y/N"

You nod yes "So I'm not the one showing you around, that's Eraser head, ok" Almighty says. "ok" you say still smiling from one ear to another

As your still talking to Almighty Eraserhead appears behind you, you still not noticing continue to make conversations "Hello"

You about to slap him "Oh I'm so sorry hello, I did not see you behind me" you say still a bit tense and shock you look down Embassared

"It's fine, you must be the new staff member... I'm supposed to show you around so let's go". You nod following him around the school seeing where everything is.

" Hey, I really am sorry Eraserhead" you say looking at him at first he says nothing, then he stops at a sudden halt and looks at you up and down

"It's fine, and you can call me Aizawa" he says with a slight smile, "ok... Aizawa" you say smiling at him "well, we still have to see the rest of the school so, let's go"

You guys keep walking and getting to know each other "so uh.. what's your favorite animal Aizawa". " Cats, yours", "my favorite animal is cats to or [insert favorite animal]"

"That's nice". You guys keep walking and after what's like a not that long, " And that is UA, you will be teaching call 1-A about [insert favorite subject] and remember your dorm number. "

"Well than thank you Aizawa, I had a great time touring the school with you and... um... maybe we could hang out some time"

Aizawa looks at you taking a little bit to reply, you interrupt the awkward silence "So, Wednesday I'll find you see you later" you wave bye to him as Aizawa stands there astonished by this sudden burst of confidence.

Ok so I know I took a long break😗 but it's summer now. And, I felt really discouraged from writing because it just didn't feel like the story was good😕. It felt rushed, and like the story could have been written better. But, I hope the story is better.

Also if y'all want specific event to happen in the plot I can make them happen💛.  So I'm not gonna try to rush into the smut bc I want to build the Realationship.

😊Thank you for reading this might have been short but it 4 am😅 and I just want to start so the is a new version of the first story different plot🙃.
🚫NO PREGNANCY🚼🚫
😌🚺🏿
💕 BYYE MY LOVES💕