My name is Em, Emily

Hi. I am Emily. My friends called me "Em" or "Lily". I am from Malaysia and I was born in a rich family. I am a Malay and American mix and I am 18 years old. Now I am living in the United States. My parents have a business somewhere in Malaysia and overseas. We have a luxurious life and I am famous on the internet for doing tiktoks and posting some random tiktoks on my Instagram account. I have many friends and my friends are my classmates and some juniors. Speaking bout school, I was a top student among the other students in school. I have always been mentioned by everyone in school. Not just in school, but in the other school around Malaysia. I am so proud of myself because I can't believe it. I achieved the most of school awards at my school and I've been representing my school into the world. Even I am living in luxurious, rich, and supportive friends and teachers, I'll be never okay with people other online or I never met in real life. Every time I was reading my comment section on my TikTok and Instagram posts, I was offended and sad. They're so mean to me commenting about my life and does body shame on me and commenting about my body shapes.

EMILY'S INTERNET LIFE:

Yes, as I said before, I was famous on the internet. All of this starts in Mid Summer of 2016 when everyone joins something called Musical.ly. I don't have any idea what is that. Since my friend are joining Musical.ly, So why not I join too? I was heading into App Store and download the app right away. After I download the app, I sign up and the Musical.ly video from other users was shown in my FYP. I still don't have any idea what is Musical.ly. I tried to make my first Musical.ly and I lip-syncing my favorite song by Lady Gaga. The video turns out so cringe and I decided to reshoot and make a new one. After an hour of shooting, I finally got the best video I made! I posted it right away. Day by day, I was addicted to music. I keep doing lip-syncing thing and follows the latest trend. My followers are growing and I keep motivated to do those musically. I am so happy for that for real. My friends keep supports me in doing more challenges and content so yeah lol.

One day, one of my videos we're blown up and going trending. I don't have any idea why it going trending. I taught it was a dream but yes, it is real. I made a random musically. At that time, the transition was very popular among musical users. So I tried my transition musically. Even though it not smooth as I expected, it turns out very well and way better than others. I guess it was the main reason why I going viral locally. I am so happy! I started gaining more than hundreds of followers and thousands of likes and I never expected it would be like that because I was an ordinary person that doesn't deserve popularity and fame. I keep always being grateful to myself.

When I was sitting alone and thinking about my summer trip plan with my friends, I was wondering, " should I be popular"?  Nah it just a dream! I will never become popular because I am not that beautiful and talented! LOL! Sometimes, insecurities were empowering me and told me I would never be a good-looking person. But never mind, I keep on being such a positive person and I am happy because I was born this way, Baby! * phone rings *

( On phone call )

Alicia: "Hi Emily! Got a trip plan?"

Emily: "Hi Alicia! I have no idea. You ?"

Alicia: "Hmmm, how about we do a picnic on the beach? Or rides into the city?"

Emily: "Such a great idea! But I was planning for a night camping at the beach. Are you OK with it?"

Alicia: "Great Idea! But does everyone agree? I am okay with it since I've never been going to night camping before!"

Emily: "GREAT!! (*screaming for happy*), I will tell everyone about this in our group.

Alicia: "Great!! So now, first we will have a ride to a city and took some pictures. Then, We will go to the beach and prepare for a night picnic. Does it right?"

Emily: " Yess. "

Alicia: "Alright, See ya later bestie!!"

Emily: "Byeee!!"

( call ends )

EMILY'S FRIENDS

Oh, I have many friends. They're so kind and supportive but some of them are so mean to me! *sigh* I have a best friend named Alicia, the most supportive person, Jacqueline, the most crackhead one LOL, Amanda, the most hyperactive and crazy person, and Julie, the hottest one. ( she got many boys lol ). When I was bored, I would like to meet them at the nearby park or going for a walk in town together to fill out a boring time. And of course, we do some musically! Sometimes, we would go for a trip to the forest because we think that was a challenging activity we did! I love it so much! I feel so calm sitting by the lake and having a relaxing forest scenery with the sound of nature! But my friend Julie was scared LOL! She taught us we will be attacked by a tiger and gosht! She such a fearful person I ever met. We might have some free time at the restaurant nearby in our town having some meal with them! I spent such a wonderful time with them! I love them very much because they're the best best friend ever I met in this universe even though they have weird personalities.  Our friendship was once ruined after Amanda and Julie were fighting for a boyfriend. They have the same crush on this hottest boy in my college named Alan. I and Alicia tried to calm them but they still in a fight. They once got into detention HAHA! They both once confess their love to Alan but unfortunately, Alan wasn't interested LOL! They're heartbroken and cried. A few weeks later, they become friends once again and reunited. So our friendships become normal back then!

EMILY'S FAMILY AND LIFE

Yup, I came from a rich family but not that rich. They had a business somewhere in Malaysia and America. Since they were busy with their business, I decided to have my own house and I was staying at apartments. So yeah every month, they would give me about $200 into my bank accounts. But I don't use my money too much instead I just saved it for my finances. I also had extra income because as I said before, I was an internet influencer, and I have around 500k followers on Instagram and 1.4M followers on TikTok ( yea my musically account was merged into TikTok ). Sometimes, there's a company that would like to work with me or want me to review their products so they will pay me with a huge amount of money. So I don't have any problem with my money since I don't use my money too much. I was living in judgmental societies and of course, people in the comments section of my social media are so mean sometimes but I don't care at all because it made me more motivated and I just don't give a f**k about it at all! Speaking about my family, my mom and dad still alive. My mom work at Google and my dad works as a businessman. I love them so much. I will visit them once a month or they would visit me at my apartment. I was still in college and I will be graduated a few years later. I hope I can be a successful person.