1

I've never been the clingy type, I usually trust my significant other and let them think on their own accord, but when my intuition told me to go look for him that night after him and another girl went out for a "smoke break", I wish I wouldn't of listened.
     I stood behind a wall watching him from the corner as he shared a passionate kiss with a girl from our major, I was in shock, in disbelief, and felt completely betrayed.
     After watching them for a few seconds trying to get the courage to go up to them they finally step away from eachother he squeezes her butt with a smirk plastered on his face and starts to walk in my direction as she walks back towards the restaurant. I turn around and bawl my hands into fists, I turn back and walk out of the alley way he looks at me surprised and walks toward me with a smile, I smile back "where have you been?, I've been looking for you" I said "well, you found me" he replied as he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in for a kiss, I stop him.
     I lifted up my hand and wiped my thumb over his bottom lip he smiles as he's inches away from my face "pink lip gloss doesn't suit you" I say as I rub off the lip gloss on his shirt his eyes widen and his face drops "babe, I can explain".

     I couldn't sleep that night just thinking about how stupid I was, thinking about how many other girls he was probably with behind my back and me being oblivious to the whole thing. I decided this was a lesson to learn from, I wasn't going to be pushed around anymore...

~
Daffodils:
-A new Beginning