Xtra Zone Pt. 1: Aero Strikes Back! Super Forms Awaken!

A/n: Told you I wasn't finished yet. This is an extension of the story, just like in the Sonic Rush game. Hope you enjoy.

BLITZ'S POV:

Blaze and I were standing on a cliff, looking at the huge storm that has kicked up.

Blitz: The Space-Time Continuum us getting more and more distorted. It's only been two weeks.

Blaze: Yeah. How are we gonna go back to my dimension?

Blitz: I'm sure Tails will figure it out. If not, then I will.

Blaze: My hero.

Blitz: Well, concerning the fact that we're.......*blushes* together......I t-technically have to be.

Blaze kissed me on the cheek.

Blaze: I wanna thank you. For everything.

Blitz: N-No need to thank me, Blaze. Technically, I-I should be thanking you. I've never been happier with you.

???: Awww. How touching.

We both turned around to see a giant mechanoid lizard.......I think?

And the pilots......well.....

???: OHOHOHO!!! If it isn't my nemesis, Blaze.

Blaze: Eggman Nega!?

Blitz: Oh wait. You're that other Robotnik!

Eggman Nega: Indeed! And I'm not alone either.

???: Hello there.

My face contorted in shock as I heard that voice. Wait, that can't be him! He died!

Blitz: A-Aero!?

Aero was in the cockpit with the orange window, Eggman Nega was in the purple one.

Aero: Yes. And I'm back from the dead!

(A/n: Welp, Readers. I tried to kill him by crash landing him from space, but even that didn't work 乁( •_• )ㄏ)

Blaze: How are you even alive!

Aero: Why do you think?

Aero was in his regular violet jacket, but with the top unbuttoned slightly to reveal his Frost Sapphire on his chest.

Aero: The reason neither of us died is because of our gems. You saw how powerful they made me AND Blitz. You really thought re-entry could kill us!? HA!! How laughable.

Dammit! I should've seen this coming! I hadn't considered the healing factor provides by Aero's Frost Sapphire, therefore making me believe in his death. I was foolish.

Blitz: Why are you here? Besides the fact Aero's here to kill me.

Aero: Ohoho no. I have a bigger goal now. I just need those pretty little emeralds you got there.

He gestured to Blaze, who had been carrying all seven of the Sol Emeralds. I stood in front of Blaze and raised my arms outward.

Blitz: Don't even THINK about laying a hand on her!

Eggman Nega: Oh we won't. Well just use our CANNON!!!!