21.6

Dixie is reading through Brian's file as she holds onto to the necklace that he gave her. Dixie picks up the picture of her and Brian. Dixie runs her thumb over the necklace as Owen walks inside.
"Pretty," Owen comments as he sees the necklace. "May I?" Dixie hands him the necklace before he looks at it. "I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to think very hard before you answer. When I give you the order to take O'Conner out, what will your first thought be?"
"Why don't you look me in the eye and you tell me what you see?" Dixie asks him as she slightly glares at him. Owen chuckles before holding the necklace out to her. "Keep it." Dixie walks away before Owen throws the necklace on the table.

The contact 'Samoan Thor' pops up on Tej's phone before he answers it.
"Yo, it's Hobbs," Tej says getting everyone's attention.
"What have you got, Parker? Give me something good," Hobbs asks him.
"Yeah, That paint you got from Shaw's place is highly specialized. Anti-thermal low-IR coating," Tej explains to him.
"Military," Brian states as he and Dom share a look.
"Exactly," Tej says in agreement. "We got a list of bases around Europe that uses this paint type and those specific colors."
"All right lets cross reference that with all of Shaw's military targets," Hobbs orders. "I guaran-damn-tee you one of them is gonna match."
"Bingo," Tej says after typing on the computer. "It's a NATO base in Spain."
"That puts Shaw in a different country," Brian says as he looks at Dom.
"That means he's got an eight hour lead on us," Dom says as he looks around at the team.
"We gotta move now. Tej, give me that info. Riley and I will go ahead and we're going to lock down the base. We're going to protect that component personally," Hobbs explains as the team gathers around the phone. "Toretto, I'll arrange transportation for you and your cars. You brush up on your Spanish, boys and girl. I'll see you en España."

"I just got word they caught one of Shaw's men at the base," Tej says as he walks over to everyone on the plane. "It's time."
"Something's not right," Brian says as he looks at Dom. "He wanted us to find that guy. Think about it. At Interpol, you were face to face with him."
"Brian, so what are you saying?" Rome says as everyone stands together.
"Braga said the only way you get near Shaw is if he wants you to," Brian explains to him.
"Tej, where's that component?" Dom asks as he looks at him.
"They're moving it to a secure location," Tej answers him.
"Shaw ain't hitting that base," Brian says as he looks at everyone.
"He's hitting the convoy," Dom says in agreement as Brian nods.

"Let's go!" Owen orders as Denlinger drives behind the last car in the convoy. Denlinger drives into the back of the car, pushing it to where it hits the back of the truck in front of it. Jah quickly gets on top of the car before killing the soldiers inside. Owen follows him before they climb onto the back of the truck. Denlinger drives beside the truck where Dixie and Letty jump onto the ladder on the truck. Denlinger takes off in front of the convoy as Jah, Owen, Dixie, and Letty climb inside the truck.

"Fellas, you better hurry up. They just took the convoy," Tej says over the walkie, from his spot on an overpass with Han and Gisele. "And guys, Letty and Dixie are with them."
"We stick to the plan," Dom orders over the walkie as he looks over at Brian, who nods. Gisele and Han take off on their bikes.
"All right, you heard the man," Tej says over the walkie. "Let's play this fast and clean. That thing's heading your way."

Denlinger ejects a wire causing it to connect to the rocks on either side of the road. The front car drives into the wire causing it to flip over. The truck hits the wire causing it to stop and the trailer to raise before Jah drives a tank out of the trailer.

"All systems go," Jah tells Owen.
"Everything looks stable," Dixie says in agreement.

"Uh, guys, we gotta come up with another plan," Tej quickly says over the walkie as he sees the tank. "They got a tank."
"I'm sorry, did somebody just say 'a tank'?" Rome asks over the walkie.

"We got company guys," Denlinger says over their headsets. "Toretto is coming right at you."
"Okay. Get the weapons hot," Owen orders causing Letty to look at him worriedly. "Give me satellite imaging."
"Straight ahead of us," Letty tells Owen as she sees the cars heading for them.
"There you are," Owen says with a smirk before turning the tank gun towards the team and firing. Dom and Brian quickly swerve around the damaged cars.

"Who's got a plan B?" Rome asks over the walkie.
"Plan B? We need a plan C, D, E. We need more alphabets!" Tej panics.
"Hey, we do what we do best," Brian tells them. "We improvise, all right?" Dom quickly turns into lane that the tank is in with Brian and Rome right behind him.

"Okay, Jah. Take it to the other side. Lets have some fun," Owen orders causing Dixie to look at him shocked. Rome is able to follow after the tank.
"What the hell is wrong with you? This isn't part of the plan," Dixie asks him.

"Take their attention away from the people!" Dom quickly orders over the walkie.

"Shaw, you don't have to do this!" Letty yells at him. Rome is able to make his way in front of the tank.
"We got one right in front of us," Jah tells Owen.
"Boom," Owen says as he lowers the tank gun.

"Oh, shit!" Rome says as he sees the gun. Rome hits his brakes as Owen fires, causing it to hit in front of him but the tank runs into the back of Rome's car.

"You lucky bastard," Jah says with a laugh.

"Roman, you hang in there," Brian says over the walkie. "Hang in there, man!"
"Somebody better do something! I got a tank on my ass!" Rome says as he tries to restart his car.
"There's got to be a break up ahead," Dom says before he and Brian speed up.

"Oh, look a bridge," Owen says before shooting the bridge in front of them. The tank starts to break down the back of Rome's car before he sees a cable in the back. Dom quickly speeds up to make it under the falling bridge. Rome climbs out of his car with the cable before attaching it to the tank gun. Brian uses the fallen bridge as a ramp to jump to the other side. Brian hits his brakes until he is beside the tank. Rome quickly jumps onto Brian's car before the tank crushes his car. Brian quickly gets behind the tank as Rome safely climbs inside.

"We're dragging a car behind us," Jah tells Owen since the cable had kept Rome's car attached to the tank gun.

"Brian, that Mustang would make a nice anchor," Dom says over the walkie as he gets beside Brian.
"Yeah, I'm on it," Brian replies before he starts pushing the crushed car on the opposite side from the tank.

"Shaw, we've got to get rid of that car," Jah tells him.
"Letty, go take care of the cable," Owen orders her before she takes her headset off and climbs out of the tank. Brian is able to knock the car over the edge as the cable wraps around a column.
"What she doing?" Rome asks Brian as they all see Letty. Dom quickly speeds up as Owen turns the tank gun towards him.
"Letty!" Dom yells causing her to look at him. The crushed car catches causing the cable to tighten which causes the tank to start to flip. Dom quickly opens his door as he drives towards the rails. Letty is flung from the tank before Dom crashes into rails and is flung from his car. Dom catches Letty in the air before landing on the hood of a car. The tank completely flips causing Dixie to hit her head.