Xtra Zone Pt. 2: Wrapped in Black

A/n: DON'T play the music yet. Let the battle..........BEGIN!!!!

BLITZ'S POV:

We were now face to face with our opponents, Aero and Eggman Nega in what they called, the Egg Salamander Nega (better name than any of their other machines). The Space-Time Continuum was distorted badly to where space was oddly colored and meteors were flying everywhere.

Aero: *sighs* Why must you be so bothersome, Blitz.

Eggman Nega: Indeed. You an your friends have been nothing but pests in my grand scheme.

Aero: OUR grand scheme.

(A/n: *proceeds to play Russian music*)

Eggman Nega: Right, right, whatever.

Blitz: What? Did you think we'll just take this without a fight? I can't have you destroy our homes now, can I? Also, a rematch with my nemesis seems too hard to pass up.

Aero: A rematch? Hehe. I just might take you up on your offer.

Shadow: This time, you won't be fighting just Blitz and I.

Blaze: You gotta deal with ALL of us!

Sonic: Yeah!

Eggman Nega: Indeed, this true. Aero, I assume you wish to dispose of Blitz yourself?

Aero: Yes. You can pick whoever you wish to fight, but that dreaded wolf is MINE and mine alone!

Eggman Nega: Hmmm. How about YOU!

He pointed at Sonic and Shadow.

Aero: Fair enough.

Aero exited the mech, with a VERY different look. He had a metal peace where his beak used to be (METALBEAK!!!!!! Reference, anyone?). His right sleeve was tied on the stub where his right arm used to be. His outfit consisted of a light blue coat reaching to his ankles, giving him a somewhat regal appearance.

Blitz: Looks like it's just you and me, Aero.

Blaze: And me!

Aero: Indeed. I've seen your outstanding teamwork with Shadow, not gonna lie, but I wish to see how well you and Blaze fight now. But know this.

A blue aura began to form around Aero.

*PLAY MUSIC*

Aero: I will NOT lose to you again! HAAA!!!!!

Aero bolted towards me and attempted a punch to the face, but I moved my head slightly to the side.

Blitz: Heh. Are you sure about that?

I then kicked Aero in the jaw, sending him upwards.

Blaze: You're not just fighting Blitz! You're facing BOTH OF US! HYAH!!!

Blaze appeared above Aero and kicked him downwards as he landed on my fist, which hit his gut.

Blitz: So far, how would you rate this, huh?

I punched him away to create distance between us.

Aero: I'd say......a 6/10. Better than you and Shadow, but never superior to me. Now....

Aero summoned what I'd estimate as 50 or so ice spikes in the air.

Aero: ......let me show you just a taste of my godly power!

Aero pointed his hand outwards, sending them right at us. I incinerated most of them, mainly the ones targeting Blaze. Blaze did the same for me.

Blitz: Our flames will always melt your ice.