Xtra Zone Pt. 3: Flaring Blitz, and A Goodbye

A/n: Hang on to your socks, we're going in! Also, PLAY THE MUSIC, MAESTRO!!!!

BLITZ'S POV:

Blitz: You will pay for your crimes, once and for all!!!

Aero: Getting confident, are we? Well then, FINE!!!

Aero created hundreds of ice spikes around me.

Aero: Maybe turning you into an icy pin cushion will cool that bravado of yours. HAAA!!!!

All the spikes flew towards me. Unfortunately for Aero, I had dodged each and every one effortlessly.

Blitz: Phoenix FLARE!!!

Aero: Phoenix Wha-GAH!!!!

Aero was sent flying as I created an explosion of fire around me. I held my hand out towards Aero.

Blitz: INCINERATE!!!!

Aero burst into flames, but quickly recovered by freezing himself and breaking his icy she'll afterwards.

Aero: Gah!! That hurt!!!

Blitz: Good. It should hurt.

I went to create my flame sword, but I noticed something different about it. It looked more regal. Like something from those fantasy tales.

Blitz: Hm. I like this look. Goes with my looks nicely.

Aero: QUIT FOOLING AROUND AND FI-

I dodged Aero when he tried to tackle me and grabbed him by his head feathers.

Blitz: Tsk, tsk. And to think you beat Blaze, that Blue idiot, AND Shadow. But you can't even beat one powered up wolf. Sad.

I threw Aero towards a meteor.

Aero: I-I don't understand!! How are you THIS STRONG!?

Blitz: Guess.

I appeared in front of Aero and headbutt him.

Aero: All you did, was mix the power of the Sol Emeralds with your Phoenix Ruby!! Just like I did with my Frost Sapphire!!!

Blitz: Wrong.

I slash Aero's chest up to his shoulder.

Aero: AGH!!! Then what did you do to get this POWERFUL!?!?!?

Blitz: Not what I did. What you did.

I backhand Aero into another meteor.

Blitz: You threatened the one soul I loved most.

I move towards Aero at speeds surpassing that Blue Hedgehog's and impale Aero.

Blitz: You helped me awake this power.

I take the sword out and hit Aero with a hammer fist, causing him to fall, but he caught himself midair.

Blitz: You. Caused. Your own. Downfall.

Aero: No. No!! NO!!! I AM A GOD!!! I AM SUPERIOR!!!! I COMMAND ALL!!!! YOU WILL SUBMIT TO ME!!!!!!

Blitz: You're a God, huh?

I raised my sword up as a giant ball of fire, resembling a enormous sun, loomed menacingly overhead.

Blitz: Tell me.....

I pointed my sword at Aero.

Blitz: Who decided that!?!? KYAAAAAA!!!!!

The enormous sun hurled towards Aero.

Aero: No! NO!! THIS CAN'T BE......THE END!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

And with that, the sun collided with Aero, and imploded, leaving nothing left in its place.