Wedding

Hey Readers!!❤️❤️
Thanks for clicking my story!!❤️❤️❤️

I am really delighted to write this story which holds most of the twist and turns that is completely my imagination!!

If there is any real life incidents is related to my story, then it is completely coincidental!!

Cover pages and other pictures used here are from Google!!

Strictly, No plagiarism!!
As my first language is not English, kindly ignore my grammatical errors!!

Happy Reading!!

************************************************************************

HURRY UP!! My dear, now its time 3.00pm to go for the wedding.

Yes mom!! I will get ready within ten minutes (showing puppy faces)

Ok, Dear!!
What do you want to have for lunch??
(with skipped timings)

Mom, You know about my favorite dish(curd rice with a mango pickle)

Yes, I knew it, dear!!

But why do you keep on changing your food timings which is really bad for health!!

Mom, please don't start to worry about me!!

You know about my timings very well in beauty parlour.If it is marriage season, you know how hectic it'll be!!

I know dear, but you are my only lovable daughter so, I will worry about you than no-one else!!

Mom, I understood!!
I will make sure from today onwards I won't skip my food or change my food timings!!

Happy!! "Shall I get ready"

Yes, dear!! Go and get ready
It's already late!!

Yes Mom...
Soon, she sat infront of the dinning table to have her favourite one!!

Neha(Beautician) dear, please have food by yourself because I am cleaning the house, so I can't feed you!!

"Neha is a matured and young entrepreneur,  eventhough she used to have food from her mom's hands with love!"

No mom(acting like she is angry)

Neha's mom just pinched her nose and made her smile.

Finally, she had her favourite food,  then Mishi's car arrived infront of her house.

"Mishi is rich compared to Neha but Neha is an entrepreneur where Mishi is a partner because of her interest in doing amazing hairstyles(nice hairdresser).

They just started a small parlour and because of the social media and hardwork, they became popular among the city!!

Within a few spans of time, they are getting more customers for events and regular customers for beauty parlour.

So,Neha and Mishi is always busy in their work"

That car horn made Neha shouted because of irritation!!

Stop it, Mishi!!

"Neha's soul-hearted friend Mishi(Co-partner for Beauty parlour)!"

Finally, she stopped the horn!!
This is her way to call Neha for Mishi!!
Just because of work with no more arguments,  Neha just sat on car before waving a "bye" and hug to mom.

Soon, they reached the marriage venue!!

Infront of the venue, bride parents had stopped Neha and Mishi!!

Is this a time to reach the mandap? they questioned Neha!!

"They are the famous one in the city because of their parlour but being punctuality is really important when it is famous or startup!"

Before Neha came to say something, they interrupted!!

Can't you be punctual and dedicated towards work!!

Neha just accepted the "mistake" and says "sorry" just to reduce their stress!!

But Mishi tried to burst out in anger,  but Neha hold her hands just to stop her.

After apology, they allowed them to enter the mandap!!

"They stuck with some god procession so they are late!"

But Neha feels that was her mistake for reaching late to mandap!!

Finally, they reached bride room.

Bride is looking nervous for the celebration!!

So, Neha made her normal by her healing words!!

She ends up with the beautiful makeup and Mishi had done the amazing hairstyle along with saree drapping and jewels!!

The bride is just looking perfect with the attire!!

Bride parents got stunned by seeing her beauty along with relatives.

Then all the customs were done and finally the couple selfies moments are completed!!

The cameraman just captured the nice moments of groom and bride along with elders blessings.

Neha and Mishi is just enjoying the wedding event by looking at their happy moments!!

Bride parents are so happy and just dropped some tears of joy!!

They went to Neha and appreciated her dedication towards work which is reflecting on bride's face even after three to four hours!!

Neha and Mishi says, "thank you" to them.

They asked "sorry" for their behaviour with Neha and Mishi.

Neha just convinced them that it is not their fault.

She assured that, by tomorrow, "we will be on time"

They say thank you and ordered them to have the marriage dinner which is really delicious!!

Neha and Mishi agreed with their sweet order.

Soon, they went to their home and slept.

Mishi just stayed with Neha as the mandap nearly took only one hour from their home compared to Mishi's house.

To be continued......❤️❤️❤️

************************************************************************

Thanks for you reading!!❤️❤️❤️
Please do vote and comment on my story!!❤️❤️❤️