Mama I Want My Hand Back

There once was a little boy named Steve. Steve was 4 years old. One day his mother was preparing for the dinner by chopping up the vegetables. Suddenly Steve ran in holding a picture saying 'mammy mammy look what i drew'. 'Steve im busy show me later' the mother replied. Suddenly Steve put his hand up on the chopping board with his picture in it. Steves mother stayed chopping the vegetables not noticing Steve's hand. Suddenly the mother chopped down. She noticed it was very hard to chop. She looked down at the chopping board and on it was Steve's hand. She quickly got a jar and filled it with water. She then put Steve's hand into it and lifted Steve up. It was a 20 minute drive to the nearest hospital. By the time she got to the hospital Steve was dead. She brought him in to the hospital but the doctors told her it was too late that he was dead. She went home and left Steve's body in the hospital. She was devastated that she had killed her own son. She went to bed early that night. When she was laying in bed she heard Steve's voice. He was saying 'mama I want my hand back I am at your gate'. The mother thought she was just imaging but then she heard the voice again, only this time saying 'mama I want my hand back I am at your door'. The mother was getting a little bit nervous but passed it off again. She was settling down in her bed almost asleep when the little voice came again.'Mama I want my hand back I am at your stairs' The mother was getting very nervous so she decided to ring her friend. Her friend said she would be over as soon as possible. The mother hung up only to hear Steve's voice again. This time he was saying 'mama I want my hand back I am at your bedroom door'. The mother then heard a car in the driveway. The she heard the little voice again 'mama I want my hand back I am at your bed'. The mothers friend got out of her car, ran into the house and up the stairs to the mothers bedroom but all she saw when she turned on the light was 'YOUR NEXT' written in blood and the mothers body on the bed with her hand chopped off.