Please Mommy

Chapter 1

   It had been awhile a long time since Kate had experience sex. She was craving it on the daily and masturbating was not cutting it anymore. Kate was especially feeling it today. Kate walked around her room looking for her vibrator. It's got to be here somewhere she thought as she opened drawers. She finally found it and thankfully it was charged. She stripped out of her clothes and took a long look in her body sized mirror. She loved to look at her body she had dark tan skin, perky c cup boobs, and nice curvy hips. Her favorite part of her body though was her ass. Everyone loved her ass. She loved to see people watching her. They always were looking. Kate caressed her breasts slowly. Her nipples were already perked up. She played with them now. She trailed a finger down her body. When it reached her opening she slipped it in. She was already wet. She sat on her bed and spread her legs wide and let the vibrator do it's thing. She gripped the sheets. Kate wanted to think about someone licking and sucking her clit. Her mind drifted to her step mom Nancy. Kate knew she shouldn't. But she couldn't help herself. Nancy had only been in Kate's life for a few months but it was long enough for her dad to marry her. Kate was sixteen years old and in no need of a fake mom. Kate almost always had an attitude with Nancy as well. But I'm the secret of it all Kate admired Nancy's body and blonde long hair. Nancy had huge breasts and a large ass as well. Kate longed to grab it. But she played the role of the step daughter who hated her step mother. It was easier that way. Nancy had an attitude all the time though asking Kate to call her mom. Kate hadn't called anyone mom is years and she wasn't about to start now. Kate realized all her thinking had taken away the pleasure. She focused on Nancy's big tits and large ass imaging Nancy sucking her clit while Kaye held her ass and guided her. Just as Kate was about to climax someone opened her bedroom door. Damn she forgot to lock it. She moaned as her climax faded unreached as she saw Nancy with her jaw dropped watching Kate. Kate immediately turned red and closed her legs. She was waiting to be reprimanded or told to stop but Nancy only walked closer to the bed. Nancy sat on the bed and opened Kates legs. She pulled the vibrator out and began to lick the juices off of it. Kate started fo become wet. Nancy what are you doing? Kate asked embarrassed. Shhh Nancy said. Your in big trouble Kate, Nancy said as she sat the vibrator down on the bed. I'm tired of your attitude as well and the fact you don't call me mom. That changes today. Kate nodded slowly as Nancy began to drag her fingers against kates nude body.

Chapter 2

I'm the boss you got it Nancy told Kate as she began caress Kate's breast. You don't know how long I've wanted to touch your boobs Kate. Kate let a moan release. See I knew you liked me. God your so wet Nancy said as she let her fingers linger down in Kate's opening. Kate whimpered. Let me help you orgasm sweet girl Nancy said as she caressed Kate's face. Kate nodded and said please. Please what? Nancy asked. Kate moaned she didn't want to say it but she knew she had too. Nancy was in control and she wanted Nancy her fantasy was coming true. Please mommy she begged. Nancy nodded pleased. Undress mommy please Nancy demanded. Kate nodded and took off Nancy's dress, bra, and panties. Nancy was soaked. Kate grinned she made Nancy wet. Nancy seemed pleased and said Kate baby do mommy a favor and come sit in my lap. Kate nodded and said yes mommy as climbed into Nancy's lap. Their boobs were pressed together and their pussys touching. They moaned as Kate rubbed her pussy against Nancy's. Not so fast baby Nancy said. Help mommy out and suck some milk from mommy's boobs they're so swollen. Kate was taken aback. This woman really did have a fantasy but Kate went along with it she really wanted to fuck. Kate knew Nancy really didn't milk and figured this was all apart of her fantasy so Kate began to suck and lick on Nancy's nipples. She squeezed them together and tried to put both in her mouth at the same time she was pinching and flicking and licking all at the same time and Nancy was moaning. Kate was thankful her dad wasn't home. Nancy began to breathe hard and Kate knew the nipple simulation was enough to make Nancy cum. That's it baby Nancy said take all my milk. Kate kept sucking until Nancy met her climax and fell backwards. That's it baby was all Nancy could say. Seeing Nancy like this just made Kate even more hungrier for an orgasm. Nancy knew this and so she told Kate to lie down. Mommy is going to take care of you Kate. You have to be quiet though or there will be punishment. Kate whimpered and laid on her back and Nancy demanded. Nancy took in Kate's body. It was so pretty. She spread Kate's legs and took a look at Kate's bright pink pussy. She wanted to eat it so bad. Nancy threw back Kate's legs and began to lick up and down. Kate was getting so wet. Baby your so wet I'll have to clean you all up. Nancy began to lick faster and focused on Kate's clit. The feeling was so intense that Kate began to moan and ride Nancy's face. Kate was about to reach her climax when Nancy stopped and laid on top of Kate. She rubbed her pussy on top of Kate's and began to kiss Kate. Kate liked the taste of her juices in Nancy's mouth. Mommy please I need to cum Kate begged. Not until I say so. Kate couldn't help herself though and she came her juices going everywhere. She let a moan escape and her breath was caught. Nancy got off Kate and jerked her up by her arm. Nancy yelled I said not until I told you to bad girl kate. I'm sorry mommy you made me feel so good I couldn't help it. Kate said with a grin. Nancy drug Kate off the bed bad girls get punished. Nancy took Kate down to the basement. Kate had never been down there. Her eyes almost exploded when she saw that it wasn't actually a basement but more of a sex layer. Any toy you could imagine hung on a shelf. There were ropes and hand cuffs and that's when Kate realized that she was in for some real trouble.