A Minecraft Story - Survival Mode

{AN} Don't spend your time reading this book, It's worthless. (Basically uncompleted stuff)

In the Year: I-Forgotten-What-Year-It-Was, Dec 24 precisely at 11:59:00 pm, I existed, out of some pixel dust and electrical gravy.

I became somewhat real in the digital life. Stefenao is my name. But if my name is too hard to remember or spell, you can call me 'S' if you want, like Superman.

The world of minecraft seemed beautifully made with colorful blocks below me yet dangerous and unexplored from far.

The endless possibilities of action-packed adventures are awaiting me. I began wheezing through the thick, cotton-like clouds, moving in that direction. I felt like an eagle, soaring in the sky.

But the sad thing is that, it wasn't upwards, or sideways either, I was falling towards something light blue at terminal velocity, my lips begin wobbling like jelly.

I suddenly realized that it was a big ocean, which made me bark like a mad dog, until the inevitable happens.

Needless to say, I was heading straight to the water.

Bam!

My head spun wildly like a raging class F5 tornado. The sudden impact left me uncannily unconscious.. X_X

Never had I have so much fine sand in my nostrils and mouth. I grasps for air as I tried to breathe normally, choking stale, salty blood in the process.

The lack of oxygen gave me a nauseous feeling as I tried standing up straight.

At least I'm still alive.. You know I could have well been eaten by Great White Sharks or the little black squids in minecraft. Nah, maybe I'm too overly biased. But come on, there's always a chance that it might happen, maybe 0.1 percent or so, and that is still a number, like "Call Me Maybe" if you know what I mean.

I could feel my legs are starting to tire out as I begin limping through thick mud that gets on to my nerves. I begin to feel alot shorter. I guessed the weight of my legs are pulling me down.

Wait a second, every time I stopped, the huge, gigantic trees seemed higher then it would be, each time seemingly further and further away from me.

Gosh! I thought I wouldn't be in any of the freaking statistics!

Oh what was the word..QuickSilver...no...QuickLightning..

Then It Hit Me Like A Knife.

QUICKSAND

*********************

Hey readers. Thank you spending your so precious time for reading this book. Feel free to comment and give new ideas for the next chapter. I will be updating soon so please vote and keep supporting me :)

....to be continued...